Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Let's be having it, the unofficial Foxestalk

Yes or No?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rob Kelly be punted out the front door of the Walkers Stadium

• Yes - no need for an explination
    • No - if you vote this way I really want to know why you voted so

Kelly out. Get rid. My avatar and comment underneath shows my stance on Kelly. I don't want him as manager. I wanted to give him until 15 games to see if he had what it takes, we're now 21 games in and just above the relegation zone. He can't do it. He needs to go.

I think the question was:

Who else do we have at left back? Tiatto certainly isn't one.

I would sooner play Stearman left side and leave Maybury where he's comfortable on the right. But what makes you so adament that Tiatto couldn't play better there than Maybury. He would have to be diabolical.

I would sooner play Stearman left side and leave Maybury where he's comfortable on the right. But what makes you so adament that Tiatto couldn't play better there than Maybury. He would have to be diabolical.

I think that's very harsh on Maybury. I thought he had a good game yesterday.

I think the idea of Stearman at left back is worse than having Maybury at left back. Stearman cannot play anywhere else other than centre back and right back for me.

I'll admit it, I voted no.

Reasons - I turned against Levein last season not after many of the dismal performances and results, but after we dropped into the relegation zone. I'm going to be fair and call for Kelly to be sacked only if this is the case again (which on present form will be next week).

Yes it may be too late by the time we plummet into the bottom 3, but that's my reasoning nonetheless. Besides, I think our mire is equally down to our piss poor players as much as bad management.

Finally, it saddens me to think that we're going straight down the Forest route. Kinnear came in and saved them from the drop one season, then they were woeful the next season before Kinnear was given the chop. It seems like history is repeating itself with us...

I agree with this. Our form over the last couple of matches has been rubbish, but our performance during December will really decide RK's fate. Even though they are tough teams, we need to put up a fight. If we don't, it will take more than a few good signings in January to pull us out of the abyss, it will take direction.

I honestly don't see why we can't win against these teams - our form against promotion hopefuls so far this season has been positive. And if we do win, all this talk about sacking RK will be a distant memory by January.

I honestly don't see why we can't win against these teams - our form against promotion hopefuls so far this season has been positive. And if we do win, all this talk about sacking RK will be a distant memory by January.

HaHa!

If only that were true. If only. ;)

Some people are on the Kelly out bandwagon for life and will never climb back off. Guarantee it. :thumbup:

On paper I still think we are a 10th/15th place team. I think Kelly will have us around there by the end of season BUT I still say he will be out after the Barnsley game.

Told my mate we will lose to Sheff W, draw Wolves & lose to Barnsley & it's bye bye Kelly.

He done a good job last season but I would like to see someone who can get the best out of players. Cotterill is doing just that at Burnley without major funding.

No, don't sack Mr Rob because he's very nice and id hate to see him upset :cry:

:D its the best claim people repeatedly make, i just wonder if he is as nice as we think why half his squad fall out with him. no confidence in him, too demanding or does he torture kittens or something when he isnt in the public eye

No, don't sack Mr Rob because he's very nice and id hate to see him upset :cry:

He probably wouldn't show any emotion at all knowing him. He'd more than likely be the cool, calm, collected Rob Kelly we've come to know from his press conferences during his time here.

It can't be long now surely. I mean, with this board saying they want to do what is best for Leicester City, surely they're begining to think that Rob Kelly isn't what is best for Leicester City (because, after all, the league table doesn't lie!) and that it's shortly going to be time for a change??

Let me guess?

Bring back Micky Adams and dad's army?

I'd roll my eyes, but you're really not worth the effort, cockwand.

I'm sorry I've upset you for some reason. Don't really see how.

I actually can't believe you. That is a fact.

Archived