Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Will we get relegated?

Relegation to the 3rd tier for the first time in the clubs history  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Are we set to be in a lower league than the trees next season?

• Yes - Were are bad or worse than Southend, Barnsley etc - NO HOPE....
    • No - Mandarics money will provide players for Kelly or whoever to keep up us up

If Kelly stays in charge and fails to balance the team we could well go down.

Mandaric is no fool...and the potential players he wants will know what the table says too.

Some might not want the risk to their careers, no matter what the wages and would MM be keen to offer reasonable contracts if we might go down?

And how many players would he bring in anyway?. We certainly need four. And they will almost certainly displace fairly senior players so maintaining harmony - not necessarily Kelly's best quality from all the stories so far - won't be any easier unless the surplus is unloaded promptly.

Plus, it may take time for the new players to adapt to our tactical master plan of contain and pinch one.

A long time in some cases, unless the plan changes this morning and for ever.

I voted No, we won't get relegated. But only on the assumption that whatever MM does, the board gets Beaglehole or someone like him in as caretaker before we dig an even bigger pit for ourselves to climb out of.

Depends, I feel Kelly should stay till some money is available. But there is so much confusion around, it is perplexing. Players supposedly fit and not playing. Why bother giving an injury update on the OS?

Given that Kelly should be sacked if we lose another game by 2 goals and offers the same apologies irrelevant of the money promise.

something needs to change , we had a good october but other than that we have been very poor.

i think even if kelly stayed we would just about scrape enough points together to stay up but then we would go through the same thing next season.

something needs to change , we had a good october but other than that we have been very poor.

i think even if kelly stayed we would just about scrape enough points together to stay up but then we would go through the same thing next season.

I'd just about agree but if we did stay up under Kelly I see no signs pointing to the Promised Land. Kelly is like the seasons. They all have their plus points but are never going to change in a hurry. He's as unimaginative as his after-match interviews.

Rob Kelly is proving to be a one trick pony and relegation is more likely than not this time around. The team has no experienced players who can run the show on the pitch and therefore Kelly's lack of mangerial experience and imagination has become a serious millstone around this club's head.

The way we are at the minute, we're fooking awful and look increasingly likely to be relegated. After yesterday's horror show, I think drastic changes need to be implemented in order to keep us up. Can Kelly make these changes? I think not.

Will we get relegated? Yes.

Should we keep Kelly in? No

(I'd just like to say that the drastic changes involve Milan's money, new personnel and replacing Kelly with somebody a little more tactically-knowledgeable)

If Kelly stays in charge and fails to balance the team we could well go down.

Mandaric is no fool...and the potential players he wants will know what the table says too.

Some might not want the risk to their careers, no matter what the wages and would MM be keen to offer reasonable contracts if we might go down?

And how many players would he bring in anyway?. We certainly need four. And they will almost certainly displace fairly senior players so maintaining harmony - not necessarily Kelly's best quality from all the stories so far - won't be any easier unless the surplus is unloaded promptly.

Plus, it may take time for the new players to adapt to our tactical master plan of contain and pinch one.

A long time in some cases, unless the plan changes this morning and for ever.

I voted No, we won't get relegated. But only on the assumption that whatever MM does, the board gets Beaglehole or someone like him in as caretaker before we dig an even bigger pit for ourselves to climb out of.

I don't see the poison dwarf having problems attracting players to Leeds, so there shouldn't be any problems for us either..

And if the players currently on the books aren't capable of helping us reach the Premiership, then bomb them out. Seniority shouldn't even be an issue.

We are as good as relegated when looking at the current stats.

We have the 3rd worst win record

We have the 3rd worst goals for record

We are 3rd bottom based on current form from the last eight matches

If you look at most of the other stats on there we are nealy always 2nd or 3rd bottom

16 Crystal Palace 21 7 5 9 25 26 -1 26

17 Ipswich Town 21 7 4 10 31 31 0 25

18 Luton Town 21 7 4 10 28 36 -8 25

19 Queens Park Rangers 21 6 6 9 31 36 -5 24

20 Leicester City 21 5 7 9 20 28 -8 22

21 Barnsley 21 6 4 11 27 38 -11 22

22 Leeds United 21 6 2 13 24 41 -17 20

23 Hull City 21 4 5 12 18 33 -15 17

24 Southend United 21 2 6 13 16 38 -22 12

Archived