Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

Paddy Mac went psycho!

My uncle works as security at LCFC in the club and players lounge.

McCarthy smashed the dressing room door off when he went down the tunnel. Then while the other players were warming down post match, he was strolling up and down the pitch with Rob Kelly and RK had his arm around him whilst PM was crying his eyes out?!?! :cry:

Then in the players lounge, McCarthy was not talking to no one. :whistle:

This is not cr ap by the way.

I dunno, this doesn't strike me as the kind of information that should be published on this forum. Yeah, yeah, we pay his wages blah, blah, he wears the shirt... even so, he's entitled a bit of privacy in regard to things like this. For all we know he might be having personal problems that will only be made worse by people gossiping.

<_<

I dunno, this doesn't strike me as the kind of information that should be published on this forum. Yeah, yeah, we pay his wages blah, blah, he wears the shirt... even so, he's entitled a bit of privacy in regard to things like this. For all we know he might be having personal problems that will only be made worse by people gossiping.

<_<

Don't choose to believe it then mate :thumbup:

Must admit, I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

It follows the old "I know someone who..." style. That makes me hard to believe it, because there's been so many of those such rumours etc etc.

Fascinating stuff, though. ;)

The truth tho mate. I don't believe in posting s**t.

My uncle is a security officer (glorified steward!!). :P

I believe it because I believe McCarthy is one player who cares. He's got his limitations but he gives a genuine 100% and he would have been especially pissed off because the sending off wasn't justified.

It was a shit decision by a shit referee who'd already done enough damage.

Pity Styles couldn't have been sent off for teeing up their second goal and if I'd got to meet him I'd have told him so in words even he could have understood.

Styles should learn to differentiate between fouls and genuine mistakes. Referees make enough sodding mistakes, why do they expect players to be perfect?.

I believe it because I believe McCarthy is one player who cares. He's got his limitations but he gives a genuine 100% and he would have been especially pissed off because the sending off wasn't justified.

It was a shit decision by a shit referee who'd already done enough damage.

Pity Styles couldn't have been sent off for teeing up their second goal and if I'd got to meet him I'd have told him so in words even he could have understood.

Styles should learn to differentiate between fouls and genuine mistakes. Referees make enough sodding mistakes, why do they expect players to be perfect?.

It's not a game of morals, of intentions and of values Thracian. If you foul, intentionally or not, it's a foul. This is why we have rules.

I would say there has to be a degree of common sense and interpretation involved in refereeing the game in accordance with the rules but still, if you consistently foul, show dissent and throw yourself in to stupid tackles like McCarthy does, you're going to get punished, no matter how 'genuine' you might seem about it.

And for that matter, Thracian, how many genuine mistakes will he make or can he be allowed to make before it becomes evident to you that either:

1) They're not mistakes, that is how he plays (which renders your point in bold worthless)

2) A centre back making this many mistakes and captaining the club should have learnt by now. Overrated.

He's tapped thats for certain. A proper basket case, something seriously wrong in that noggen. He needs to sort it out.

Bingo.

When will people learn?

Being passionate does not necessarily equate to needlessly fouling and constantly screaming and shouting whilst being in a blind panic.

When we need shape, organisation and hard graft, do we really need a captain who panics, fouls, is always likely to get sent off and is clearly losing his marbles?

Archived