lookwhaticando Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 Appalling showing from Charlton so far. 1-0 down to Wycombe at the Valley... Live Text @ the beeb. According to the match stats, Charlton have had four stabs at goal, missing in each case. While Wycombe have had 5 goes and only missed the target once. Busy afternoon for Carson or whoever's standing on Charlton's line. Lovely.
Head Honcho Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 You can have all the badges in the world but if you ain't got it you ain't got it!
Leonisco Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 Les Reed has one of those faces you just want to punch.
Flynny Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 This is too amazing. I bet Richard Murray is really regretting letting Curbs go now, and so he should.
Flynny Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 he looks like Harold Bishop Hahahaha, that's SO true. I can't believe I hadn't noticed myself.
Head Honcho Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 he looks like Harold Bishop Harold Bishop is probably a better coach
Filbert_Ross Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 Harold Bishop is probably a better coach only got boy scout badges though
lookwhaticando Posted 19 December 2006 Author Posted 19 December 2006 Isn't this the guy who's responsible for the coaching methods taught to coaches in the FA coaching program? If so, that's a bloody disgrace. He writes a book on management and couldn't manage a piss-up in a brewery. No wonder there's no inspirational young English coaches, they all got taught by this plank and his methods.
Ultra Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 Final score Charlton 0 Wycombe 1. Could Reed be the next Premiership boss for the sack?
Libertine Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 Get in. Reed out! Charlton are so terrible.
Maybes Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 Final score Charlton 0 Wycombe 1. Could Reed be the next Premiership boss for the sack? REED OUT REED OUT!! Pardew in? I reckon the charlton board would chase him.
Leonisco Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 I expect Pardew will be at Charlton in time for the New Year.
Ajax Treesdown Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 Rob Kelly for Charlton?? I wish.....................
Head Honcho Posted 19 December 2006 Posted 19 December 2006 REED OUT REED OUT!! Pardew in? I reckon the charlton board would chase him. Stranger things have happened.
lookwhaticando Posted 19 December 2006 Author Posted 19 December 2006 Final score Charlton 0 Wycombe 1. Could Reed be the next Premiership boss for the sack? Would be somewhat ironic - what with rumours that he was behind Dowie's sacking. Get in. Reed out! Charlton are so terrible. No. Reed IN!! I want them to get relegated in spectacular fashion, and wideboy Reed to be utterly humiliated. I want them to lose every single game from now onwards, and break the record for lowest points tally for any team in the Premiership over the course of the season. Well, match it anyway because I think Sunderland deserve an award/record for their achievements last season. Christmas Spiti!
lookwhaticando Posted 19 December 2006 Author Posted 19 December 2006 He's having a 'mare. It's all his own fault. Allegedly.
Mark Posted 20 December 2006 Posted 20 December 2006 The whole debacle is a Steve Wigley-Southampton style farce.
lookwhaticando Posted 20 December 2006 Author Posted 20 December 2006 The whole debacle is a Steve Wigley-Southampton style farce. All they need to do now is sack Les Reed, replace him and get relegated and it's Southampton 2004/05 all over again.
IDEA OR IKEA Posted 20 December 2006 Posted 20 December 2006 I think the underlining thing here is a lession for other clubs, who rashly sack there managers. Dpowie should of at least had to January Transfer window to turn it around and this has proven it. If charlton wanted a quick fix (often happens when new manager comes in and team wins first few games under their charge) they should have gone for experience. Reed out - Atkinson in
Ric Flair Posted 20 December 2006 Posted 20 December 2006 Reed is one of the biggest penis's in football, I can't stand the man. I get facial anguish when I see him on television. He really rates himself aswell.
Joe. Posted 20 December 2006 Posted 20 December 2006 That scoreline is brilliant. Wycombe in the semi finals!?
Dr The Singh Posted 20 December 2006 Posted 20 December 2006 That scoreline is brilliant. Wycombe in the semi finals!? LWICD, must be loving this!! CHarlton should sack there board for making Les the manager ans sealing there fate to division 1!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.