Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Cardiff Match Reactions

Not bad, not too overwhelmingly superb, but we're on a three-game unbeaten record now.

Less defensive errors than usual, teamwork was way better.

Still need a midfielder with enough punch to move the ball and the squad forward, although Williams was good today.

Our striking force's just not effective enough.

At least something positive coming out of today's game.

Looking forward to Hull on Tuesday. Decisive game in the bottom half.

Not bad, not too overwhelmingly superb, but we're on a three-game unbeaten record now.

Less defensive errors than usual, teamwork was way better.

Still need a midfielder with enough punch to move the ball and the squad forward, although Williams was good today.

Our striking force's just not effective enough.

At least something positive coming out of today's game.

Looking forward to Hull on Tuesday. Decisive game in the bottom half.

lol Yet another clean sheet :D:D:D

Josh Low out.

What fooking game were the Radio Leicster listeners watching, txting in "Why take off Josh Low?" - I hope that was meant to be ironic. Andy Welsh might be useless but he was three thousand times better than Low. Honest to God, you could put a winger from the Ryman League on in Low's place and get a better footballer. How the fooking hell did that useless bald twat ever get a pro contract? He can't dribble, he can't pass, he's got no touch and he's got the footballing brain of a dead infant.

Get rid of him. Now.

Besides Low and Hammond being complete and total useless toss we looked mediocre - though largely, LARGELY helped by the fact Caerdydd were absolutely dire - it's no wonder that's 7 games without a win for The Crew, total, total toss. At least that bird at half time had a good voice.

You can't win with Citeh, you just can't. It's either HOOF or it's over complicated. Caerdydd's defence rode criminally high against strikers with pace. All Williams and Tiatto had to do was ping balls over the top for Hume and Hammond to chase and we'd have been giggling our way to 3 points now. Tactically inept, motivationally uninspired and giving faith for whatever reason to useless, useless players. Get a grip, Kelly.

josh low is a disgrace.

hammond did ok but he needs to have better control at his feet.

i suppose fryatt was a yard offside wasnt he? really wish he wasnt as if we'd of won it would have been fantastic.

the ref was very dodgy today imo.

Hammond was OK!

Where you actually at the Leicester game?

Hammond was fooking toss. Beyond toss. He's got no control and no idea, what so ever. I'm sure Low and Hammond are the loveliest people on the planet, I hope they go home and have a really, really good Christmas. I just hope, and I'm sorry to them, but I just fockin' hope they don't come back to a Leicester shirt. Play Fryatt into form.

He can look up, stop, control the ball and play it on - Hammond can just run. If we have to play Hammond we need to at least play to his abilities and just ping them through / over for him down the middle. Any clown can charge after a ball and twat it with enough counciling. Personally I'd rather see just about anyone up there with Hume than him at the moment. Though I'm angry and emotional at present. :P

Hammond was OK!

Where you actually at the Leicester game?

no sorry i just made all that up.

ofcourse i was. imo he wasnt the worst cos Josh Low does that job for him. why he started i dont know!!!

he didnt do too badly although i thought play seemed to revolve around him too much, we didnt get the ball to Humes feet outside or in the box enough, if we do he can be lethal.

Nils Eric Johansson played really well.

Hammond was fooking toss. Beyond toss. He's got no control and no idea, what so ever. I'm sure Low and Hammond are the loveliest people on the planet, I hope they go home and have a really, really good Christmas. I just hope, and I'm sorry to them, but I just fockin' hope they don't come back to a Leicester shirt. Play Fryatt into form.

He can look up, stop, control the ball and play it on - Hammond can just run. If we have to play Hammond we need to at least play to his abilities and just ping them through / over for him down the middle. Any clown can charge after a ball and twat it with enough counciling. Personally I'd rather see just about anyone up there with Hume than him at the moment. Though I'm angry and emotional at present. :P

Well I'm not emotional..granted I'm angry but it's because those 2 tosspots were an absolute digrace this afternoon..I would be sacked if I performed like that..but they will probably get a few quid bonus...it's disgusting and shameful!

Sorry but this thread shows that you just cannot rely on Radio Leicester commentary as any guide to how the match actually was.

Williams was back to his lazy best - he looked uninterested, lethargic, and lacked any effort whatsoever. I was disgusted with his display after his excellent performance last week.

I have to agree with Finnegan about Low and Hammond. Both were abysmal, although Low was marginally worse. Hammond gets into such great positions but invariably makes the wrong decision and wastes opportunities. He should have buried the chance on the stroke of half time, then when he got the 2nd chance he should have passed it across the goal, rather than shooting from a ridiculous angle. His control and awareness was also poor, though it's something I've come to expect.

Low's performance was pathetic. By far the worst player on the pitch in the first half - he was an embarrassment. Quite rightly got subbed, yet some people still text in to RL saying he 'created opportunities'. WTF??! He was utter rubbish.

The rest of the players were mediocre at best. Kisnorbo and McAuley were solid enough, and probably our best 2 players.

i think 2nd half we played well

williams was the best player on the pitch then proms huuuuuuuuuuuuume

i also think that mccauley and kisnorbo were both shakey and could of nearly cost us the game at one point

Archived