Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Steve Thompson

Nope mate the woodwork counts as the oppositions player, it's the same from a corner.

Qualified referee here. :thup:

Did you get the qualification in a Christmas cracker?

If you are going to spout out about the las of the game at least get them right, eh?

<_< <_< <_<

I take it you didn't read my post properly??

I said I only realised about the offside law from a penalty AFTER Thompson's goal was disallowed. Hence why I was celebrating when the commentator described Thompson scoring from the rebound.

I described Thompson being offside when the ball rebounded back to him off the post - so I was correct after all.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I read your post properly and like the vast majority of stuff you post it was wrong :thumbup:

Made yourself look daft twice in the same thread lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I read your post properly and like the vast majority of stuff you post it was wrong :thumbup:

Made yourself look daft twice in the same thread lol

I know how you feel now.

i do not think it was liverpool . shef wed at home.

unless it happened twice during the season.

thompson was a good player during our BL years but he was not premier quality and soon departed once the likes of garry parker , scott taylor etc., arrived at the club.

i do not think it was liverpool . shef wed at home.

unless it happened twice during the season.

thompson was a good player during our BL years but he was not premier quality and soon departed once the likes of garry parker , scott taylor etc., arrived at the club.

I thought it was Sheff Weds too.

Yes.

Basically, if you think about it it's like Thompson taking a touch to himself and then shooting - not allowed on any set plays until another player touches it.

He was not flagged offside (I remember the incident too) the referee gave a goal but the linesman flagged as he knew it should not be allowed.

spot on , and it was defo liverpool . he misses a pen the week earlier that MAY have been sheff wed

Archived