Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Matt Holland

Okay, so we're talking about a soon-to-be 33-year old skipper from CHARLTON.

Andy Johnson-ish: Would've been a great signing 6 to 7 years ago.

Better spend the dough on some younger and hungrier players.

MON specialized in bringing in the so-called hopeless cases, and they all did a great job for us.

So, where are they?

He'd be a good addition to our squad. An experienced player who can get a grip of the game and actually do a job at this level (unlike Andy Johnson ::whistle: ). If there's any truth at all in this I'll be pleased and certainly wouldn't want to see him turned away.

Okay, so we're talking about a soon-to-be 33-year old skipper from CHARLTON.

Andy Johnson-ish: Would've been a great signing 6 to 7 years ago.

Better spend the dough on some younger and hungrier players.

MON specialized in bringing in the so-called hopeless cases, and they all did a great job for us.

So, where are they?

I don't like Andy Johnson, his performances so far have been far short of miserly. Abysmal, no sense of direction whatsoever in guiding a team. But on the other hand, I'm going to wait to see him play one match where he is injury free and with some fitness level. Because these players were all brilliant and technically superior to what we have at some point in time, but getting more of them in will not help. Quality not experience is what is missing. So get those scouts to work and get some south american with some technique. Btw Palletta would be an interesting signing

This would be a quality signing. He is an excellent player, who still has ability.

He has been one of Charlton's best performers this season, and despite the fact they're second bottom in the Premiership, he has stood out above others in the team.

If there's any truth in this, I think he would fit the bill of Milan's Pompey tactics - experienced, ready to do a job. I reckon Milan's got this deal sorted behind the scenes, and it's being used to co-erce (I mean persuade) doubting shareholders!! :)

Yeah he is that bit of quality. We have also been linked with Joey as well.

Imagine a midfield of Porter-Gudjonsson-Holland-Hughes

Much better than the out of sorts lot we already have. And better than Andy Johnson? Yeah just about

I don't like Andy Johnson, his performances so far have been far short of miserly. Abysmal, no sense of direction whatsoever in guiding a team. But on the other hand, I'm going to wait to see him play one match where he is injury free and with some fitness level. Because these players were all brilliant and technically superior to what we have at some point in time, but getting more of them in will not help. Quality not experience is what is missing. So get those scouts to work and get some south american with some technique. Btw Palletta would be an interesting signing

I recommend you the read of this brilliant article on BBC Sport.

NO to Paletta.

this has surely got to be too good too be true. why would matt holland an established premiership midfielder want to come to us

£Â£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£ + a longer contract than he already has.

Assuming MM is paying the bill.

Archived