Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Mark Yeates

He looks like he wont be very strong in the tackle. :mellow:

If you hadn't seen Stearman play before you wouldn't think he was very strong in the tackle either. I've seen him snap into players twice his size and come out the better of the two. Looks can be deceiving!

Levi on the right ?

Keates on the left?

Porter's fine on the left. Why change what's not bust unless it's to put him where he'll eventually be best - controlling from central midfield.

Question is whether the new guy is good enough to give us a 4-4-2 on the right or whether we'd still be best with King in midfield and a 4-3-3.

Cos if he's really better than King I'll be both surprised and delighted.

But then we wouldn't have people who've seen Yates shouting "bring back Low".

If you hadn't seen Stearman play before you wouldn't think he was very strong in the tackle either. I've seen him snap into players twice his size and come out the better of the two. Looks can be deceiving!

Your right there. I've never seen him play before so I can't pass judgement yet. Hopefully he can make an impact at Luton and give us 3 points. :thumbup:

Porter's fine on the left. Why change what's not bust unless it's to put him where he'll eventually be best - controlling from central midfield.

Question is whether the new guy is good enough to give us a 4-4-2 on the right or whether we'd still be best with King in midfield and a 4-3-3.

Cos if he's really better than King I'll be both surprised and delighted.

But then we wouldn't have people who've seen Yates shouting "bring back Low".

Would Levi be better in the centre than King, in your opinion? I'm guessing the answer's no, not least because of his height. Shorties usually stick to the wing or striking.

:D

Its just my truthful opinion of him. He might do okay though i suppose, we'll have to wait and see.

So is he quick? Does he take people on, score goals, make goals...you know, everything Gradel does except he's too young and temperamental. What's his strengths?.

Does anyone know what 'subject to FL paperwork approval' means?

Football League paperwork :dunno:

Paperwork must be signed to register that a player has moved from one club to another.

With a transfer that requires the players' registration to be updated appropriately, and in the case of a loan something similar is surely done. It's just so that it goes on record as a legitimate transfer and that the player is fully eligible to play for his new club immediately. ;)

The paperwork should be a formality unless someone's cocked the details up. :whistle:

Archived