Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Mark Yeates

This lad is a real class act....

I was at Uni in Essex, based in Colchester and i used to get down there a few times to watch them play when he was on loan there.

He's quality.....

Loads of pace and skill.

He played up front a lot for them and scored quite a few goals i think....

Really impressed with this signing.

Well done RK.....

That sounds more encouraging!

I still think a fit Wesolowski would get into the team ahead of Johnson. Weso didn't really get into the game on Saturday, Johnson was brought on as a like-for-like replacement (positionally). Weso's form hasn't been amazing when he has played this season, although it's been very stop-start for him, but most supporters are willing to give him a break because he's young and has shown potential in the past.

ermmmm, how many strikers is that now?

-hume - perhaps he can move into his more favoured role in the 'hole'

-fryatt

-cademensteryaryteyy - I don't think he'll ever start for us, unless he magically regains match fitness from playing 10 minutes a week

-de vries (still loaned out? or we sell him?) - Loaned (and shit)

-horsefield - The only one with any aerial prescence

-yaetes - more of a winger isn't he?

-dodds - Doesn't look like he'll get a chance now

-hammond

Yeates is more of a winger than a stiker, so I wouldn't judge him by the number of goals he's got.

I'ver never seen him personally, but I know he was rated quite highly by quite a few Spurs fans when he started to emerge from their youth team as a skillful, intelligent player who could do really well. There was some clamour for him to get some games in the first team. Of course, as Spurs got good under Jol, and signed some pretty decent forwards, he fell down the pecking order.

I think he could be a good signing. But like I said, I've never seen him play, so who knows?

Archived