Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Mark Yeates

Now we've got all this cover, can we shoot Elvis Hammond?

Or loan him to me? He can be my chauffeur.

He'd probably have you stuck in one of these at every set of traffic lights you pass.

box_junction.gif

I have seen him play for Brighton a few seasons ago and I seen him play for Tottenham V Chelsea. Against Chelsea he was way out of his debth and Brighton a pile of shite. Sounds like he done alright for Colchester last season though. He played FIFTY-TWO games scoring 5 goals.

His stats this season are funny.

6 games for Hull without a goal and Hull lost 4 drawn 2 and scored just TWO!

Never heard of him. :dunno:

But he's here now... so best of luck to him. :thumbup:

Hopefully he'll have a blinding spell here and prove that RK knows how to find decent players. :ph34r:

After all, he could do with proving it before he's let loose with the 2m Mandaric is giving us. ;):P:D:smile: :laugh:

I spoke to a Spurs mate of mine who said that he is quite pacy but hasnt many tricks. He did OK last season for Colchester but worryingly they were offered him again this season on a permanent deal or loan and they said no apparently. Strangely enough he signed a new contract with Spurs after that so he must be rated by Jol as you wouldnt think they would keep him if he was pants and out of contract!

I have heard a bit about Yeates in other football forums... good youngster apparently.... and will do the club well according to the Colchester fans... :)

If he does do well, then hopefully we can get him long term.... RK has done a lot wrong in his time at the blues, but he has at least given us some nice youngsters for the future... and Yeates could be another one...:)

Good luck to him, lets hope he can spark the midfield, because at the rate Paddy K is scoring, if he gets good service, he and the Porter/Hume/Horsfield combination may finally see the Foxes get some much needed goals... :)

I have heard a bit about Yeates in other football forums... good youngster apparently.... and will do the club well according to the Colchester fans... :)

If he does do well, then hopefully we can get him long term.... RK has done a lot wrong in his time at the blues, but he has at least given us some nice youngsters for the future... and Yeates could be another one...:)

Good luck to him, lets hope he can spark the midfield, because at the rate Paddy K is scoring, if he gets good service, he and the Porter/Hume/Horsfield combination may finally see the Foxes get some much needed goals... :)

He's only on loan though, he ain't ours...

Which is why he said "hopefully we can get him long term."

Though on one performance, that is a little premature.

He actually posted before the game... so he said he wanted Yeates to be here long term without seeing/hearing him in action for us at all. Not even after one performance. :P

He had a better game than Josh Low ever did - him scoring highlights that fact. But his overall performance needs a lot of work. Crossing wasn't up to much and didn't get at the defense as much as I'd have liked him to. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt seeing as it was his first game. Hope he gets better.

How nice it was to see a proper winger. Yeah he didn't do huge amounts but he wasn't bad. At least he can take people on and get a cross in. He put better corners in than usual, which isn't hard though.

Overall not bad really. :dunno:

Archived