Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Mark Yeates

What's wrong with that? Why does everyone love Williams so much?

I didn't love Williams, although I think he'll do betterin a Prem team anyway and Bothroyd will hardly let him be a lazy fook like he could be here. But I don't love Hughes in the middle either. The signings we've made so far look OK in my opinion but I thought we needed to sign a central midfielder in any case.

http://beefbagel.com/bagel/2007/01/no-way-jose/

"Before I’m done for the day, I forget to mention that Mark Yeates came back from his loan spell at Hull the other day. He’s an interesting player; very skilful but feather light. His feet are far too good to have thrown him away before now but he’s going to have to work hard to ever even make the bench. Very odd player to watch. Never quite seen anything like him. I hope he gets to grace the Lane just one more time at least."

Very odd player to watch?? :blink:

I was thinking the same thing. Hughes was one of our better players on Saturday and he was playing out of position. What was Williams excuse for looking shit?

THANK you. Didn't Hughes set up Fryatt with a great pass against Fulham, too? He looks shit on the wing but is a very good player in CM.

Paperwork must be signed to register that a player has moved from one club to another.

With a transfer that requires the players' registration to be updated appropriately, and in the case of a loan something similar is surely done. It's just so that it goes on record as a legitimate transfer and that the player is fully eligible to play for his new club immediately. ;)

The paperwork should be a formality unless someone's cocked the details up. :whistle:

Thanks.

I haven't seen it mentioned before in a transfer.

I'd thought that myself. Skinny legs for a footballer. But if he's Irish he should have a bit of spirit. It's usually built into em from the crib.

A bit like Steven Hughes, except swap the Irish bit for Scottish.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what he's like on Saturday, but I like snap judgements so, he just seems like another Steven Hughes and perfect for the bunch of muppets who call themselves our midfield. A perfect addition to the group of players who watch the ball sail over their head from the back.

centre midfield ?? hes 5ft 3

I'd have him there instead of Williams anytime. Only time I ever saw him play badly in midfield was first time I saw him there for the Reserves - and he was shit that day.

After that he was like a little Napoleon. He directed operations with absolute authority spreaading the ball right, left and centre.

Big difference between Levi and Williams was consistency, his instinctive support for fellow players and the fact that Levi always made something happen.

Maybe Williams will do those things with better players and in a better set-up and maybe Levi would struggle in the centre of our team I don't know but under Beaglehole he was magic most times I watched.

I think it's a good oppertunity for Hughes to go back into centre mid and start creating things. I know he is lightweight but he seems to contribute to the team more than what Williams did.

Porter - Tiatto - Hughes - Yeates

Thats what I'd like to see start on saturday, but if Yeates isn't any good then we are in a mess because if Hughes went on the right then that would bring Johnson back into the team :(

I think it's a good oppertunity for Hughes to go back into centre mid and start creating things. I know he is lightweight but he seems to contribute to the team more than what Williams did.

Porter - Tiatto - Hughes - Yeates

Thats what I'd like to see start on saturday, but if Yeates isn't any good then we are in a mess because if Hughes went on the right then that would bring Johnson back into the team :(

Surely Wesolowski would come into the team ahead of Johnson?!

Surely Wesolowski would come into the team ahead of Johnson?!

Oh yeah of course.

But Kelly seems to like Johnson for some reason so it wouldn't surprise me if he played him ahead of Weso.

This lad is a real class act....

I was at Uni in Essex, based in Colchester and i used to get down there a few times to watch them play when he was on loan there.

He's quality.....

Loads of pace and skill.

He played up front a lot for them and scored quite a few goals i think....

Really impressed with this signing.

Well done RK.....

This lad is a real class act....

I was at Uni in Essex, based in Colchester and i used to get down there a few times to watch them play when he was on loan there.

He's quality.....

Loads of pace and skill.

He played up front a lot for them and scored quite a few goals i think....

Really impressed with this signing.

Well done RK.....

I had a look on one of their forums and they seem like they wish they'd have gone in for him.

Archived