Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Ultra is entirely right...it's been nearly 24 hours since the press conference and our league position hasn't changed, I haven't seen any improvement from the current squad or any new players, we haven't won a game since MM took over...Milan OUT... :whistle:

Ultra is entirely right...it's been nearly 24 hours since the press conference and our league position hasn't changed, I haven't seen any improvement from the current squad or any new players, we haven't won a game since MM took over...Milan OUT... :whistle:

And it's still raining and gloomy outside :dunno: So much for a bright new era for City

Contrary to what some would have you believe, there were no impromptu street parties yesterday, nor massed celebrations in Town Hall Square.

And why should there be? After all, the club has changed hands something like SIX times in the past ten years. Another new owner is unlikely to change things that much.

Especially when Mandaric has already stated that Rob Kelly will be staying as manager for the rest of the season, and maybe next season too.

This might ensure some short-term stability at the club, and avoid the prospect of a FOURTH successive relegation battle.

But is there anyone out there sufficiently deluded enough to believe that Kelly has enough ability, even with millions to spend, to take us to the top flight and keep us there?

If Mandy really does have the football brain his army of sycophants credit him with, sooner or later he too will recognise that a new management team will be needed.

And the moment he takes a decision on a replacement will be the time to judge him.

Managers build great teams, NOT chairmen!

It all boils down to speculations, so to speak.

Not much new stuff in your post, I must say.

And in regard to the questions you raise: :dunno:

MMs only been at the club a day and someone's saying what's changed :whistle:

managers make great teams not chairmen; what rubbish;

given the choice of roman abrahamovic as chairman or jose mourino as manager ; i know who would get my vote . I could be in charge at chelsea and they would still be in the top 4

I think we need a sticky defining what rolling means!

I am begining to think you're right...that and when to write "They're", "There", and "Their"!

I was being sarastic...

lol Once more dannyboy11 pushes joeb to the wire for 'most missed the point' post of the day, whereas he could've asked whether being sarastic hurts and whether you should see a doctor for sarascism? ;):P

I think we need a sticky defining what rolling means!

I know I used to get it with some dull fvcks at work. They couldn't comprehend that in a 12 month period they have had 4 absences "but it's only January how can I have been absent 4 times" they'd say.

In the end I just sacked the twats for something random :P

I know I used to get it with some dull fvcks at work. They couldn't comprehend that in a 12 month period they have had 4 absences "but it's only January how can I have been absent 4 times" they'd say.

In the end I just sacked the twats for something random :P

Sheep rustling? :ph34r:

Contrary to what some would have you believe, there were no impromptu street parties yesterday, nor massed celebrations in Town Hall Square.

And why should there be? After all, the club has changed hands something like SIX times in the past ten years. Another new owner is unlikely to change things that much.

Especially when Mandaric has already stated that Rob Kelly will be staying as manager for the rest of the season, and maybe next season too.

This might ensure some short-term stability at the club, and avoid the prospect of a FOURTH successive relegation battle.

But is there anyone out there sufficiently deluded enough to believe that Kelly has enough ability, even with millions to spend, to take us to the top flight and keep us there?

If Mandy really does have the football brain his army of sycophants credit him with, sooner or later he too will recognise that a new management team will be needed.

And the moment he takes a decision on a replacement will be the time to judge him.

Managers build great teams, NOT chairmen!

Bloody Hell.

What needs to happen for you to be happy??

Are you sure you're not better off supporting forest?

What difference does it make?

It makes none, but now you have gone.

Ultra got it pretty much spot on, imo. A new management team is a necessity, no matter how much money Mandaric has.

The moment Milan makes a decision on a replacement will be the time to judge him. Couldn't have put it better myself.

All seems logical enough to me. Why has Ultra come in for such flak?

Just seems like he's being really negative about the whole thing,

i think most people would agree we that we'll a new manager next season, cant people just be happy that some moneys coming in to the club and we have a chance at least of getting back to the prem??

I bet most teams supporters in the championship are jealous of us right now!

What difference does it make?

It makes none, but now you have gone.

Ultra got it pretty much spot on, imo. A new management team is a necessity, no matter how much money Mandaric has.

The moment Milan makes a decision on a replacement will be the time to judge him. Couldn't have put it better myself.

All seems logical enough to me. Why has Ultra come in for such flak?

Probably because he talks as much cr*p as you do!!!! The change is in the whole attitude of the Majority of fans and I should think everyone who has any connection to the club.... I suppose he could have pulled out then perhaps you would have been happy to carry on moaning about the state of the club and the below par players we are forced to bring in!!

FFS if this doesn't give you some optimism about the future what will???

The difference is that now we have the potential to go places. Before Mandy came in we were stuck in a rut and going absolutely nowhere - now we have the potential to start climbing the league and, dare I say it, maybe reach the Premiership. :ph34r:

Im sure some people just say these things for a reaction(which they are clearly getting).

The same people probably booed Martin O'Neill against Sheff Utd and booed Simon Grayson, Robbie Savage,Paddy Kisnorbo etc. every time they touched the ball!

Everyones entitled to an opinion of course, but this lot are i think in a massive minority, this is the best thing to happen to city in my lifetime and im well chuffed about it!

this is the best thing to happen to city in my lifetime and im well chuffed about it!

Your IT skills are VERY impressive for a seven-year-old..

Is the takeover really bigger than a League Cup win? Get real!

I think so, we'll never win anything again without a serious cash injection and were not getting that without a takeover so thats why its such a big deal!

Forest won european cups in the 70's and still go on about it now but that dont help them out with the shit there in now does it?

Im more interested in the future than the past!! :P

So you don't think the lack of cash in the last 4 years has held us back at all? Do you see us winning any more league cups with the current side? Did you see us improving the current side without a takeover or major injection of capital? lol

Judging by the the results so far on the poll about the takeover, it seems not too many people share your cynicism about the deal, think it might be you that needs to "Get real"

Archived