Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

Ultras

N1 singing section must be there next week, MUST, it was absolutely brilliant, and we quietened the cov fans!...the score helped us but there you go, i know ill be there next week! (if singing sections there again!)

EVEN my grandad enjoyed it and sang along! he said it reminded him of the old days in the kop when he use to sing, must be good then eh?! :thumbup:

N1 singing section must be there next week, MUST, it was absolutely brilliant, and we quietened the cov fans!...the score helped us but there you go, i know ill be there next week! (if singing sections there again!)

EVEN my grandad enjoyed it and sang along! he said it reminded him of the old days in the kop when he use to sing, must be good then eh?! :thumbup:

did anyone try the levi porter song?

from where i was sitting (next to l1 ) i couldnt hear alot coming from n block but all credit to the guys who sat there because at least weve got lads makin the effort.i will hopefully will be sitting in n block next week to contribute and maybe some mates will come. that should help the cause. it wasnt what i expected though i thought everyone had to wear blue.

From where I was in the East stand at the front, nearer the Kop, N block noise was superb. Kop was better than normal too, so everyone's a winner. We now have three noisy areas in the ground. Have to agree that East stand is very, very quiet. Perhaps we could borrow a few N blockers strategically placed to get us going!!

Deeply proud of our Club today, though, and of the the lads who had this initiative. Respect.

Oh yes, and my 10 year old son got his text about the Milan era read out on Five Live as we came up the M1

i really hope N block is singing section again saturday, we really did make a difference, whinding covskum fans up, and egging OUR team on, terrific!

lets all sign a petetion to get singing section sorted this season :thumbup:

I loved N1 today, was awesome. Non-stop standing and singing throughout, really has to be done next week aswell. Great to meet all the people off here aswell, including Thracian, who i just couldn't bring myself to introduce to :P

And sheephead, that was me who said 'alright sheephead' as you walked past. lol

I thought the group of lads in N block made a massive difference first half today. Really got the rest of the crowd going and the whole place just seemed to have more of a buzz. Well done guys.

Agreed 100%.

I was at the back of the Kop as usual, and the atmosphere was great in the first half, but faded in the second. I could just hear and see N1 jumping around and the Serbian flag was a nice touch. The drum sounded good and it was a shame that it was taken away at half time.

Well done to Andy, Jamie and co who have done terrific over the last couple of weeks. They, and the rest of N1 today should be very proud. I hope to join you for a few games this season, and hopefully, if its a permanent fixture, get a season ticket there next season. I think the ultimate goal of this singing section would be to force the Kop to switch ends, which I believe would be fantastic.

Great result, brilliant first half performance, and a perfect day with Forest and Derby losing too :)

I loved N1 today, was awesome. Non-stop standing and singing throughout, really has to be done next week aswell. Great to meet all the people off here aswell, including Thracian, who i just couldn't bring myself to introduce to :P

And sheephead, that was me who said 'alright sheephead' as you walked past. lol

You just say hello next time Lildave3. Make yourself known. I'm just there for the atmosphere and experience like everyone else.

Archived