Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

Ultras

Also i would like to add for the south stand boy.

L/K and N scored 3 goals today,

South stand a whole lot bigger scored 0

Are you 10 years old? I used to do that when I was at school!

No... Leicester scored the goals... you didnt do anything!

Look, i'm no into arguing the toss on a forum, I'm a factual man.

Fact is that 600 (which i aproximated 350 at max singin in any one time) are not going to inspire players... unless you play for Oadby Town.

Its a TEAM EFFORt.... not 600 fans in the stadium. 600 out of a possible 32000 (realistically 25000) is nothing.

I aplaud you for your efforts but for what you want to achieve, its not realisitic

Are you 10 years old? I used to do that when I was at school!

No... Leicester scored the goals... you didnt do anything!

Look, i'm no into arguing the toss on a forum, I'm a factual man.

Fact is that 600 (which i aproximated 350 at max singin in any one time) are not going to inspire players... unless you play for Oadby Town.

Its a TEAM EFFORt.... not 600 fans in the stadium. 600 out of a possible 32000 (realistically 25000) is nothing.

I aplaud you for your efforts but for what you want to achieve, its not realisitic

Are you 10 years old?? Because your posts seem to sugest so.

We know Leicester scored the goals, but lighten up mate, we won 3-0 against our local rivals, over-took them in the table and have just began a new era.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Completely agree- there must have been what, 500 of us max and 3 times the amount of Cov fans and for most of the match we outsung them and drowned them out.

I have to say I barely heard the Kop from where I was sitting. All I can say is the players heard us, the manager heard us and Milan heard us. We didn't wait until the team started playing we were already chanting well before kick-off and I think this gave the lads a real lift.

Long may it continue. :thumbup:

Couldn't agree more. Milan gave us a wave. Kelly gave us a couple. The players acknowledged our support. And we were singing before kickoff - something which hasn't been seen from City fans inside the Walkers for like... welll... I can't remember when!!

Brilliant it were. As you say, long may in continue! :thumbup:

We know Leicester scored the goals, but lighten up mate, we won 3-0 against our local rivals, over-took them in the table and have just began a new era.

:laugh: :worship::appl:

Bert, you are a genius. Make sure you ask for the drum next time. No headaches allowed. :angry:

CHap, were fighting the same cause so I see no point in arguing over the miror issues.

If you happy to spend your time there then great. I was just offering criticism of a constructive concept. It appeared all comments were coming from the people sitting there and i wanted you to know how it was heard/seen form the Kop.

Shoot me down if you wish. I just thought birds of a feather did, indeed, flock together.

:laugh: :worship::appl:

Bert, you are a genius. Make sure you ask for the drum next time. No headaches allowed. :angry:

Blame the guy that kicked me :P

CHap, were fighting the same cause so I see no point in arguing over the miror issues.

If you happy to spend your time there then great. I was just offering criticism of a constructive concept. It appeared all comments were coming from the people sitting there and i wanted you to know how it was heard/seen form the Kop.

Shoot me down if you wish. I just thought birds of a feather did, indeed, flock together.

If that's constructive criticism, then i've got a cauliflower for a nob.

:wave:

I loved N1 today, was awesome. Non-stop standing and singing throughout, really has to be done next week aswell. Great to meet all the people off here aswell, including Thracian, who i just couldn't bring myself to introduce to :P

And sheephead, that was me who said 'alright sheephead' as you walked past. lol

haha sorry I didnt recognise you mate, it felt strange walking up the stairs and everyone knowing you lol

I only really knew Bert and Jme as faces now I know a few more peoples faces!

and you obviously have a strange STD then.

Am I to be intimidated by your post count?

If so i just thing your a nob (without the veg)

When did that ever come into it?? Grow up mate. So i have x amount of posts, doesn't mean i'm anything special, it just means i have too much time on my hands.

Maybe you do think im a nob, but i don't really care. Your not going to get a reaction out of me.

When did that ever come into it?? Grow up mate. So i have x amount of posts, doesn't mean i'm anything special, it just means i have too much time on my hands.

Maybe you do think im a nob, but i don't really care. Your not going to get a reaction out of me.

lol

and you obviously have a strange STD then.

Am I to be intimidated by your post count?

If so i just thing your a nob (without the veg)

TBh mate your the one taking the piss, some people like Jamie and Bertfox have a passion and will to support the players and staff of this football club, if they can hear our support and can respond to us then hey we're doing our job. And you can bet we wont loose any sleep just because one fan can't hear us / feels the need to critisise :rolleyes:

TBh mate your the one taking the piss, some people like Jamie and Bertfox have a passion and will to support the players and staff of this football club, if they can hear our support and can respond to us then hey we're doing our job. And you can bet we wont loose any sleep just because one fan can't hear us / feels the need to critisise :rolleyes:

Well said mate.

Ohhh thats right..... I only go to the games to admire the birds pirched on the stadiums supportive crossmembers....

So your right, noonce can say anythign that contradicts your one track minds. Noone can say anything about your ideas or your attempts to do something unique.

Well, bollocks is what I say. I have my own opinion, my own mind and will preach my own story.

Lets look at this constructivly. Its idiots like you thats given the kop a bad name and stopped supporters attending because they dont want a moaning nation of football fans. Perhaps its the way of the UK, I dont really know.

But some of you really need to start looking at yourselfs before you start judging others.....

If your manager at work constantly told you that you were shite and deserved to be unemployed... would you preform?? Like hell would you...

Ohhh thats right..... I only go to the games to admire the birds pirched on the stadiums supportive crossmembers....

So your right, noonce can say anythign that contradicts your one track minds. Noone can say anything about your ideas or your attempts to do something unique.

Well, bollocks is what I say. I have my own opinion, my own mind and will preach my own story.

Lets look at this constructivly. Its idiots like you thats given the kop a bad name and stopped a supporters attending because thed dont want a moaning nation of football fans. Perhaps its the way of the UK, I dont really know.

But some of you really need to start looking at yourselfs before you start judging others.....

If your manager at work constantly told you that you were shite and deserved to be unemployed... would you preform?? Like hell would you...

Well it would depend on the type of person wouldn't it?

You would either get down and do shit, or you would work harder to put things right. In football the players will always face critisism, if they can't take it, they shouldn't be playing in a situation in which demands are so high.

Sounds like you chirpy chaps and chapettes in N made yourselves heard.

Good on you all. :thumbup:

There were certainly ladies present - and every time I turned round the two closest to me were in full voice and apparently having a great time.

I mention it cos the subject was raised at the initial meeting. Consenses was anyone who entered into the spirit of what was going on was welcome and the girls I saw entered the spirit with gusto.

l

If you ask me the demands are no different in any trade. No matter what you do your employer wants the best from you.

Harsh criticism is not the way to motivate anyone. Constructive criticism is, shame we as fans cannot do this. I doubt MON would improve a payers form by calling them shit!

Lets look at this constructivly. Its idiots like you thats given the kop a bad name and stopped supporters attending because they dont want a moaning nation of football fans. Perhaps its the way of the UK, I dont really know.

If we were "idiots" the club would have realised, and wouldn't have supported the idea.

The kop at WS has NEVER had a good name.

If your manager told you at work that you were shite and deserved to be unemployed - surely you would be the latter?

OK ok ok....

So lets take a different stance....

If the club say this singing bit was not a sucess, woudl you be kicking and screaming to them?

I still beleive that the fans will sing when there is somethign to be happy about.

I dont see tramps being happy at christmas when they have nothing to be genuinly happy about.

I think the problem is that if you are going to the game and listening to try and hear N block you will do, if you don't try you won't hear us as often.

I don't think we need ANY Proof from those in the "kop" as Kelly and MM heard us and that is what is important.

Just like to point out, I did hear the "kop", maybe 5 times but i challenge anyone to come over to N block and truthfully say they didnt enjoy the day, because I know everyone in there today had a fookin great time!

Thanks to everyone in there today, I don't think the walkers has seen an atmosphere like that for a long time :thumbup:

Nice to meet plenty of people off here :D Legends :worship:

P.s I was actually scared at one point when the stadium wobbled :blink:

Archived