Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

Ultras

I would just like to further add how amazing it was today. I thought the drum worked well even though it hurt me a lot. Ive just been in my local pub and have a re-cap on the day, and it was a great experiance. Obviously beating coventry was great but silencing their fans was fantastic. Singing songs from what people called the good old days. Words can't describe how good it was where i was standing. Anyway once again i think we owe a lot to the people who have made a big part in making this happen. Hopefully the club will see that we played a major part in day and will keep the singing section for another game. :thumbup:

Did anyone see two guys holding up a Serbia flag during the game?

That was me and Flynny. :D

I saw you as i was standing to the right of you!!!! lol:P

That was us. :thumbup: Were you the guy to my right who kept missing that balloon whenever it came to you? lol

no thats me lmfao i just couldnt get the damn thing!!!

I think it's good that you have introduced this block but also think it would be a bad idea to get all the singers from the Kop to move.

Today showed that you can have all three singing sections working.

My first post in this thread.

I'd like to say a MAJOR thankyou to everybody who turned up in N Block today and helped make the atmosphere as awesome as I have experienced inside the Walkers. Without you lot, the idea wouldn't have taken off. You're all great. Thankyou all very, very much and we hope to do it again some time.

Disappointed to have the drum taken from us, but that's life. Cov fans were targeting it with coins, and that's never a good sign. We'll have a bigger, louder drum next time around though so I'm told. ;)

I was even hit by a coin in the second half - not impressed.

Still, it was fooking great to be stood throughout singing for near enough 90 minutes and singing loudly at that. Learn the words to "When You're Smiling"!!!!

Once again though, thanks a bunch lads you were brilliant today.

I'd like to say a MAJOR thankyou to everybody who turned up in N Block today and helped make the atmosphere as awesome as I have experienced inside the Walkers. Without you lot, the idea wouldn't have taken off. You're all great. Thankyou all very, very much and we hope to do it again some time.

Disappointed to have the drum taken from us, but that's life. Cov fans were targeting it with coins, and that's never a good sign. We'll have a bigger, louder drum next time around though so I'm told. ;)

Still, it was fooking great to be stood throughout singing for near enough 90 minutes and singing loudly at that. Learn the words to "When You're Smiling"!!!!

I think we owe it to you and andy mate :thumbup: anyways that reminds me 'when you're smiling' was sung pretty well today

Well done jme, but one thing I still can't understand - what's stopping you doing it for the next game in fact for all games? Surely people can move there like they did today, it's not as if that area is out of bounds, cost wise there is nothing to stop people going in there or changing their ST to there. So what's the problem ?

Just tell everyone to turn up there for every game. :dunno::dunno:

I was also hit with a coin. Luckily it didn't hurt, just dissapointing to know that there are alot of idiots around that don't mind attempting to hurt other people at a football match when they have no idea who they are. :rolleyes:

I was also hit with a coin. Luckily it didn't hurt at all, just dissapointing to know that there are alot of idiots around that don't mind attempting to hurt other people at a football match when they have no idea who they are. :rolleyes:

Solid :thumbup:

Your taking the piss right??

I was in ther kop as usual and heard nothing apart from the odd blast from block N

I stand by what i said before. Give us something to cheer about and it will be done. Today it was, without block N.

Slate me all you want but i think this attempt failed. I sit opposite and couldnt tell who you where, and where you was coming from. Any time you sang, it was dworned out by the cov fans.

Nothing presional chaps. Were all one as LCFC fans but i think we need to be honest.

I think we owe it to you and andy mate :thumbup: anyways that reminds me 'when you're smiling' was sung pretty well today

L1 sung that very loud and with the hand gestures, I bet it looked awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed a city game for once :thumbup:

I was in ther kopouth stand as usual and heard nothing apart from the odd blast from block N

I stand by what i said before. Give us something to cheer about and it will be done. Today it was, without block N.

Slate me all you want but i think this attempt failed. I sit opposite and couldnt tell who you where, and where you was coming from. Any time you sang, it was dworned out by the cov fans.

Nothing presional chaps. Were all one as LCFC fans but i think we need to be honest.

You was bloody a whole pitch away from us what important is that milan,kelly, the players and the cov fans all heard it. Plus everyone in N block had a quality time

I was in ther kop as usual and heard nothing apart from the odd blast from block N

I hope you guys done take this as a bashing but i never hear dit. only heard you sing once.

That surely cannot be atmosphere. we was given a good time today and the kop responded. Nblock wasnt needed IMO

It was sung quite well in the second half, though there were 3 different versions of it at once!! The mumbled version was still quite prominent, especially in the first half. Better than it has been in recent weeks though. :P

Well done jme, but one thing I still can't understand - what's stopping you doing it for the next game in fact for all games? Surely people can move there like they did today, it's not as if that area is out of bounds, cost wise there is nothing to stop people going in there or changing their ST to there. So what's the problem ?

This is a point we're definitely looking in to I can assure you of that - after today we'd want to have that every week if at all possible!

As for "nothing stopping people going in there or changing their ST to there", I beg to differ simply because the club have warned us that they can close up the area to people should they not like the whole idea. Though I can't see that'll be a problem really seeing as we were well behaved today imo. There'd be a slight marketing problem as well, but I guess we could overcome that ourselves. :dunno:

We'll see. :P

But thanks anyway. :thumbup:

:laugh: ok then pal. I'm taking the piss. :rolleyes::thumbup:

You're more than entitled to your own opinion and I understand that. It's fine that we're receiving criticism, but I for one enjoyed myself, there was a quality atmosphere over where we were, and I'm guessing from speaking to people that some of the ground thought we were good, and the people in N Block thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Drowned out by the Cov fans? Considering there was a lot more of them than there was us, I think we did a brilliant job of shutting them up.

The Kop responded? We heard them on goalkicks, but as for open play, we heard them once or twice. That's all. Again, considering there is a lot more people in the Kop than in N Block, I'd be more disappointed with the performance of the Kop than N Block.

Firstly, what a great atmosphere in N block, It was great in there, and at least we had something to cheer about!!

But mainly, a big well done and thank-you, to Andy and Jme, for their persistance in organising this, as you may know, people have doubted the idea, and credit must go to them for organising this, well done lads.

i would deffinatley consider moving there from what i saw today in L1 next time

Also i would like to add for the south stand boy.

L/K and N scored 3 goals today,

South stand a whole lot bigger scored 0

and the fact coventry changed there system and vastly improved second half had nothing to do with it thenm? please think before you make such a stupid post you make the whole thing look dumb

:laugh: ok then pal. I'm taking the piss. :rolleyes::thumbup:

You're more than entitled to your own opinion and I understand that. It's fine that we're receiving criticism, but I for one enjoyed myself, there was a quality atmosphere over where we were, and I'm guessing from speaking to people that some of the ground thought we were good, and the people in N Block thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Drowned out by the Cov fans? Considering there was a lot more of them than there was us, I think we did a brilliant job of shutting them up.

The Kop responded? We heard them on goalkicks, but as for open play, we heard them once or twice. That's all. Again, considering there is a lot more people in the Kop than in N Block, I'd be more disappointed with the performance of the Kop than N Block.

Completely agree- there must have been what, 500 of us max and 3 times the amount of Cov fans and for most of the match we outsung them and drowned them out.

I have to say I barely heard the Kop from where I was sitting. All I can say is the players heard us, the manager heard us and Milan heard us. We didn't wait until the team started playing we were already chanting well before kick-off and I think this gave the lads a real lift.

Long may it continue. :thumbup:

Archived