Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

Ultras

Standupandsing, not doubting you but how did you know the players and management heard you?

"Kelly Give us a wave, Kelly Kelly give us a wave"

3 times we sung it, twice he waved.

Thought long and hard about what I have to say in this thread and here it is.

From what I could tell the atmosphere in the kop,L1(actually herd it for once) and N block was fantastic.

oh yeah and your all ****ing priks. I don't see why we can't have a good atmosphere at our ground without arguing over who is best.

Oh yes I remember the average mental age of this forum is 7.

From what I could tell the atmosphere in the kop,L1(actually herd it for once) and N block was fantastic.

oh yeah and your all ****ing priks. I don't see why we can't have a good atmosphere at our ground without arguing over who is best.

To be fair that's mostly Joeb's fault. :D

I don't see the cause for arguement. N block was a success. L1 looked depleted but in mostly full voice. The kop could be heard from time to time (goal kicks in the second half mostly). Good enough.

Bertfox for MP.....

codswallop.... my opinion is my opinion, whether you think it good or not! Stop being the funny man. Your coming across as a fanny....

At least i've had some fanny.

Chap, I totally agree.. Anyone with an opinion is immediatly shot down if the narrow minded on here dont agree.

I hope not all LCFC supporters are like this. It saddens me to think that I share my enthusiasm with some compplete dick heads.

Chap, I totally agree.. Anyone with an opinion is immediatly shot down if the narrow minded on here dont agree.

I hope not all LCFC supporters are like this. It saddens me to think that I share my enthusiasm with some compplete dick heads.

Supported City Since: Since I stopped supporting Arsenal

Says it all.

No-one is knocking your opinion.

I think the problem is that your weren't listening for N block and that why. I could hear the kop more than those around me (not because I have good listening) because I was listening for them. The same applies with when people say about L block and the away fans from the kop.

At least i've had some fanny.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present roy chubby brown!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic comment chap.... when do you go to high school?

Married with 3 kids..... dont stop me.. your going to say they were adopted right?!

Or, your opinion is a minority. Your right to express an opinion is fine. Everyone else also gets to express their opinion. If it happens to be opposed to yours it's best to accept it with grace and not whine like a rusty screen-door and piss everyone off acting like an idiot.

:thumbup:

Or, your opinion is a minority. Your right to express an opinion is fine. Everyone else also gets to express their opinion. If it happens to be opposed to yours it's best to accept it with grace and not whine like a rusty screen-door and piss everyone off acting like an idiot.

:worship:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present roy chubby brown!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic comment chap.... when do you go to high school?

Married with 3 kids..... dont stop me.. your going to say they were adopted right?!

Gordon Bennet. If you are going to make a comment about going to school, the first thing you should do is make sure your own post is flaw free, else you let yourself open for a reaction.

No-one is knocking your opinion.

I think the problem is that your weren't listening for N block and that why. I could hear the kop more than those around me (not because I have good listening) because I was listening for them. The same applies with when people say about L block and the away fans from the kop.

If i'm honest, i think they are knocking it. I'm new here and dont feel welcome at all. I presist because i'm stubborn yet have every right to talk about city like the regulars do on here.

I'm all for anything that enhances the total atmosphere in the stadium, i just thought i'd say i dont think this idea did it. Get more in there then I think its possible. How, I dont know... but people are hung up on filbert street and hwo good that was but it was because we had 3000 odd fans in there all doing the same chanting ect. I see something of that magnitude is needed to elivate the atmosphere

Ok... so point me to a post i made with a POLITE reply to my opinion? Hard pressed i think!

If i'm honest, i think they are knocking it. I'm new here and dont feel welcome at all. I presist because i'm stubborn yet have every right to talk about city like the regulars do on here.

I'm all for anything that enhances the total atmosphere in the stadium, i just thought i'd say i dont think this idea did it. Get more in there then I think its possible. How, I dont know... but people are hung up on filbert street and hwo good that was but it was because we had 3000 odd fans in there all doing the same chanting ect. I see something of that magnitude is needed to elivate the atmosphere

You won't see an instant success from one scheme. I don't think it was great, but it was a start. Someone mentioned that the rest of the family stand started to sing at some points, get more people into more areas and it WILL improve. Singing in new sections could provide a reaction for everyone else to follow suit

Gordon Bennet. If you are going to make a comment about going to school, the first thing you should do is make sure your own post is flaw free, else you let yourself open for a reaction.

yeah... if your pathetic enough to start going on about people's typo's

Archived