Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

how much more would you pay for your season ticket?

£100 for what? an adult? and where?

id pay no more than £300 for a young adult in the kop. i am 20.

The question wasn't "How much would you pay for a Season Ticket" The question was "How much more would you pay for your Season Ticket"

Personally 50 to 100 pounds at the very most!

You can get an adult season ticket at Barcelona for £69.

Really!? :o

To be honest match day tickets should be somthing in the region of £12-18... depending on the league, competition etc... I mean £12 for a run of the mill prem game would be reasonable, closer to £15 for a big game or a derby and then closer to £18-20 for a big cup tie (I realise that you dont get the crowds for cup games but still... if City played Chelski for example? or it was the semi home leg)... overall ticket prices are a joke in England, still I can get to most games for a 5er (Student tickets! :thumbup: ).

As for season tickets :dunno: ... £3-350? for a decent package deal?

read the edit i've made a cock up.

o i c. noted ;)

i paid £237 for my young adult ST this season, its my 2nd ST.

as said i would go no higher than £300 and i'd like to see a carling cup/fa cup home game thrown in if we get one.

i totally agree with the suns lower the cost campaign.

as said i would go no higher than £300 and i'd like to see a carling cup/fa cup home game thrown in if we get one.

They can't put a cup game in because it requires both clubs to agree on a price or something like that...

ST and general sale prices are a shambles all across this country. You can get an adult season ticket at Barcelona for £69.

You've been reading the Merc :P

They can't put a cup game in because it requires both clubs to agree on a price or something like that...

But they used to :dunno:

ST and general sale prices are a shambles all across this country. You can get an adult season ticket at Barcelona for £69.

But err... The Camp Nou holds how many seats exactly? :rolleyes:

Yes, you guessed it right:

About three times as many as the Walkers. 98'600.

Plus, they get shitloads of money from merchandise sales only.

But err... The Camp Nou holds how many seats exactly? :rolleyes:

Yes, you guessed it right:

About three times as many as the Walkers. 98'600.

Plus, they get shitloads of money from merchandise sales only.

Still it doesn't make it right that we pay an average of £220+ to watch Andy Johnson and they pay £69 to watch Ronaldinho, Deco, Messi, Eto'o.............

I'm not going to renew - I'm going to buy subsidised student tickets. While I'm at it I would like to draw up a rota of working people who can take turns buying me beer and pies at half-time...anyone currently paying basic or higher rate tax may apply.

Archived