Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

Band that used to be poor but went good later

Umm...

Kasabian? I thought their first album was almost laughably overrated but tbh I have liked what I've heard off of "Empire."

The Flaming Lips

Lilys

Spoon

Sunny Day Real Estate

We Ragazzi

Yeah Yeah Yeahs (I still don't think they're anything special but they now record some decent songs)

RHCP are a much better band since Californication IMO. I wouldn't say they were poor before though.

The Uplift Mofo Party Plan is their best. I know it was their third in but to me they have lost the funk and got worse.

These are the only bands I can think of that got better

Blur (Hated Parklife and before but now they are brilliant)

Primal Scream (not saying their latest is the best but their early stuff pre sceamadelica was poor)

Strokes (Just get better and better)

Kings of Leon (Their third album is brilliant)

although i don't like the band members themselves i would have to say my chemical romance have got a lot better, i was their when they got bottled sometime back so they needed a change. I would have to agree with the kings of leon to

although i don't like the band members themselves i would have to say my chemical romance have got a lot better, i was their when they got bottled sometime back so they needed a change.

:dunno: Have you even heard their first album? It's by far and away their best. They've got worse with every release IMO, although I haven't bothered listening to their latest album as the singles I've heard off it just do nothing for me.

:dunno: Have you even heard their first album? It's by far and away their best. They've got worse with every release IMO, although I haven't bothered listening to their latest album as the singles I've heard off it just do nothing for me.

yeah i have heard their 1st album and personally i don't mind it. But i believe that 't as popular as it is now. There new albulm has made them a lot more popular and i agree with you how they had gone worst in the next albulms but they had to change and the new abulm has made them a lot better. so really their a band that went good then bad but went good later :whistle:

Umm...

Kasabian? I thought their first album was almost laughably overrated but tbh I have liked what I've heard off of "Empire."

The Flaming Lips

Lilys

Spoon

Sunny Day Real Estate

We Ragazzi

Yeah Yeah Yeahs (I still don't think they're anything special but they now record some decent songs)

agreed in the first 10 years they recorded some terrible terrible songs when they were some weird glam punk band however I wasn't as keen on the last album compared to the soft Bulletin which was a truely amazing record imo maybe they are going full circle

I find it t'other way round to be honest, I prefer their earlier stuff more.

I never liked 'Come on Pilgrim' or 'Surfer Rosa' much, either.

Boo!!

Hiss!!

Oh my, this has taken a lot of time and a bit of editing to write correctly.

Archived