Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

N Block, L1, Kop - Got something to say about them put it in here.

not sure if this has been posted but im just reading my copy of when saturday comes and leicesters new ultras group gets a good mention

not sure if this has been posted but im just reading my copy of when saturday comes and leicesters new ultras group gets a good mention

yep it has lol

I'm yet to experience the N Block atmosphere but I'm thinking the Leeds game is a tempter to make the journey north.

There's still tickets, right?

Added to the fact I want to laugh firsthand at the demise of Leeds I reckon it's time to get my first taste.

I'm yet to experience the N Block atmosphere but I'm thinking the Leeds game is a tempter to make the journey north.

There's still tickets, right?

Added to the fact I want to laugh firsthand at the demise of Leeds I reckon it's time to get my first taste.

Tickets are still available - Yes :thumbup:

Get them asap if you want them at the back though ( the best place ) It's going to be a cracking atmosphere with lots of mockage in the direction of leedscum. :D

Btw, the club did tell me that they were going to be taking pictures of N block to use on the site and in the mercury....

Not sure of numbers sold for N Block on Tuesday for the Leeds game, but hoping for another decent turnout. It has been full for the last two games, even spilling over into P a little bit for the Baggies game. I'm just worried the lack of publicity over the last two weeks will have had a detrimental effect on attendance there. Still, I'm hoping everyone who turns up will be in good voice and help us to outsing, and laugh at, the Leeds scum who turn up.

Not sure of numbers sold for N Block on Tuesday for the Leeds game, but hoping for another decent turnout. It has been full for the last two games, even spilling over into P a little bit for the Baggies game. I'm just worried the lack of publicity over the last two weeks will have had a detrimental effect on attendance there. Still, I'm hoping everyone who turns up will be in good voice and help us to outsing, and laugh at, the Leeds scum who turn up.

It didn't look full towards the bottom - obviously people that like to stand and sing prefer to be near the back. Any future progress on this should recognise this fact and ensure the this group is not restricted to a recognised block but takes up the back rows of a number of adjacent blocks.

Can't see them agreeing to it but it's what is needed.

it also did in the cov game. I got my tickets yesterday and the highest i could get was row FF so, it must be filling up as my last tickets i bought were row jj for west brom and mm for cov.

Tried to move to N-block before the game but they told us it was completely full. Shame the bottom half seemed to be mostly the blanket brigade.

I was in K, wearing my Serbia flag again. :D

Tell you what forget it!....totally useless tonight...although I heard the Leeds fans with that stupid Europe chant and waving their white scarfs around...N-block is a waste of time...the kop has to be moved...it's the only way! :blink:

Archived