Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

N Block, L1, Kop - Got something to say about them put it in here.

Spotted the Chedster in N Block mind. Highlight for me.

The lowpoint being racism, Rennie's performance and the rest of N block not fancying Iwan is a Welshman

Ched wasn't far from multiple FoxesTalk personalities that day - e.g. Wils, Bert, myself, Standupandsing, potter3, Jonbluefox9, sheephead, lildave3 and filbertway. (anybody I have missed off I apologise for).

Though I'm sure that N Block will love Iwan is a Welshman if enough people are preapred to sing it and can actually hear it. We'll try it against Leeds and see the response. If it works, will it be enough to tempt you back?! :P

The lowpoint being racism, Rennie's performance and the rest of N block not fancying Iwan is a Welshman

i sung it :thumbup: btw TPH i was on row JJ to, but i didn't hear the racism (where abouts was you as i may have seen the idiot as well), its a real shame to be honest if this has an affect on the n block.

Remember that film Falling Down with Michael Douglas? About a bloke so hacked off with things that he eventually takes the law into his own hands in an attempt to clear the place up. Oh so tempting...

You need to let people know where you intend buying a burger if this is the case :o:P

Not having a go at Jim, but I wish that when people hear racist crap they would either ask people around them if it pisses them off too...or just report it to a steward...or a copper.

Scum like that need driving out of the game. Wanquas! Fact. :angry:

I wish I'd said something but I can honestly say I felt a bit intimidated by the twat. Thinking about it, I should have gone to a steward.

Probably will give the N block another go sometime... unfortunately, if there are any racist idiots, I think N block might be the place they go. That's nobody's fault, it's just unfortunate.

:thumbup: . Did the England shirt with Ched on the back give the game away ? :dunno::ph34r: .

I shall continue to wear that football as we are unbeaten and it's always nice to meet new people. :P

I sit in N block roe HH the atmosphere is a lot better now and i actually look forward to going to games now!!! but i think is room for improvement so sing louder next time boys!!!

And girls... :(

Did the England shirt with Ched on the back give the game away ?

I have 'Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch' on the back of my shirt - it's one of the advantages of being ample-framed :thumbup:

Wow - an N block thread - now theres a shock - something happen higher up in the foxestalk ranks! (and this one)

So am I correct to presume we are all just moving to N Block anyway without asking the club etc? (so has this one)

And (this is serious question as I am genuinly interested) what are the chances of us having the drum back (this question has now been answered)

I was going to ask you how it was in the 'N' block, but you've just summed it up for me!! :thumbup:

It doesn't sum up my experience. And I certainly wouldn't bother myself about one ignoramous who must have been carping on his own. It's not worth dignifying his attitudes - you find them occasionally, like jellyfish in the sea - and just like jellyfish they're a pain but they've really got no substance.

JME and SUAS new singing block as backed by the club.

Apparently I'm sitting there for the Leeds match.

Ooh, and do people sing there?? And which is Block N anyways??

Enjoy your game there!

Archived