Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

your sh*t aaaaaahhh

I love doing the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" after the kick, as my fellow game-attenders will know.

So do I. It's my favourite part of the game. :D

I absolutely love this chant, as Jme said it's probably the only chant that pretty much everyone joins in with. I wonder what all the opposition keepers think to it, though. :unsure:

I think the added AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHs at the end make it kind of unique to us. There's a bloke in the Kop who makes his sound like he's dying. It's hilarious.

I'm sure I have seen this guy to ! He really does attempt to hurt himself whilst shouting lol

Gypo!!!!

The only people who shout this are usually our more stupid stink bag fans. The whole AHHHHH thing just makes you sound like a pissed up pikey.

Loads of clubs used to use it about 15 odd years ago but like someone said we're probably the only fans who still do it. It's embarrassing quite frankly.

Gypo!!!!

The only people who shout this are usually our more stupid stink bag fans. The whole AHHHHH thing just makes you sound like a pissed up pikey.

Loads of clubs used to use it about 15 odd years ago but like someone said we're probably the only fans who still do it. It's embarrassing quite frankly.

Spot on. It's one of the most embarrasing things about supporting City, opposing fans just shake their heads, we are so backward that we still use it.

I remember at the Macclesfield League cup game the Arrrrrggghh's got totally out of hand and went on the ages. It was very very funny.

I like it. mainly becuase the family stand do it too, it's like parents give their kids a green light to swear just for that bit. You can see some of the kids delight when it goes out for a goal kick.

Spot on. It's one of the most embarrasing things about supporting City, opposing fans just shake their heads, we are so backward that we still use it.

Lighten up. It's a bit of fun and, for once, something that (in terms of length, volume, etc) is fairly unique to Leicester.

It consistently makes me smile and you never know it might just put the opposition keeper off now and again.

Lighten up. It's a bit of fun and, for once, something that (in terms of length, volume, etc) is fairly unique to Leicester.

It consistently makes me smile and you never know it might just put the opposition keeper off now and again.

Totally agree, I can't help but smile everytime I hear it!! Some ppl just like to complain about everything i guess. :dunno:

on the subject of the singing on saturday it was quite amusing to see the palace fans applauding and giving it the thumbs up every time the "Peter Taylor what a w****r" chant started up- he's obviously a legend in their eyes too

Yeah, He'd make a great Waiter. :D

We used to do it at school when I was about 12, and that was nearly 20 years ago - and that was probably influenced by what went on at Filbo. I think continuing it for as long as possible after the goal kick is failry unique to us, and dead funny in my opinion. Top TV moment v Chelsea in the FA Cup under MON when the camera zooms in on a woman and her little kid, and they join in on the ooooooooooooooooooo, TW*T, you're sh*t aaargh!. Very amusing.

That Casper Ankregen won't be influenced by some shouting, heard a rumour he's a real goalkepper :o

I guess you heard this from www.football-rumours.com

Always full of sh!t that site is. :rolleyes:

Anyone else see Robinson give the kop the thumbs up when we did it against spurs in the fa cup?Nice to see a keeper with a sence of humour! :)

Keeper with a sense of humour is what you want, then i give you Neil Sullivan. Couple of years back now i think, but when he came to us we abused him and he was just taking it and smiling. We liked that, so we sang 'Scotlands number one, scotlands scotlands number one' and he just held up 4 fingers saying he was their number 4 lol Class keeper :appl:

Keeper with a sense of humour is what you want, then i give you Neil Sullivan. Couple of years back now i think, but when he came to us we abused him and he was just taking it and smiling. We liked that, so we sang 'Scotlands number one, scotlands scotlands number one' and he just held up 4 fingers saying he was their number 4 lol Class keeper :appl:

I remember that aswell. lol . He copped a lot of stick that day if I remember correctly!

I kinda remember that some keepers used to try and catch us off guard by taking the kick short or quick.

And its the best thing about going to city matches these days.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I remember that aswell. lol . He copped a lot of stick that day if I remember correctly!

Same here, was quite funny :D

Archived