Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

your sh*t aaaaaahhh

just wondered if anyone knows when and why city fans started shouting this when opposition goalies take a goal kick.

I think its quality and actually unique to city fans.

Hardly unique mate, loads of clubs do it.

The Double Decker fans at Southend used to go "Oooooooooooo. Hooray! Here's Roycey!" everytime he took a goal kick for the Shrimpers...opposing fans would just gaze at them in disbelief and pity. lol

It's very 2nd division and unbecoming of a Premier to be team :P

Ps I hate it.

Sorry you grumpy old man! :angry::P

I quite like it - it gets nearly everyone involved and is actually one of our loudest parts of a game!

Hardly unique mate, loads of clubs do it.

we used to do: 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kevin pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

which i loved

The Double Decker fans at Southend used to go "Oooooooooooo. Hooray! Here's Roycey!" everytime he took a goal kick for the Shrimpers...opposing fans would just gaze at them in disbelief and pity. lol

now i don't <_< :(

Talking about giving keepers a hard time..I wonder if Shilton still remembers what Frankie did to his misses? :whistle:

Or come to think of it if Steve Cherry is still a fat b*st*rd...I seem to remember we sang that continously one Saturday afternoon lost in the mists of time! :D

Archived