Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wycombe Fox

What's Happening with Danny Cadamarteri?

What's happening? He was signed three or four months ago and seemed to do OK when he was brought on, scored against Fulham and scored several goals in reserve matches yet he can't even get on the bench?

I might have missed it but there doesn't seem to have been any mention of him at all on the OS. Is he stll with us? Has there been a fall-out with the management? Is he unfit or injured?

In his younger days he seemed to have the ability to 'do something special' and I thought it was good at the time that we gave him an opportunity to get his career kick-started but we've hardly seen him.

Anybody know anything?

Perhaps you spend to much time on this forum Dave.

Perhaps you need new material?

It's like listening to someone repeating a catchphrase over and over and over - hoping to bask in the reflected light of comedic glory.

Perhaps you need new material?

It's like listening to someone repeating a catchphrase over and over and over - hoping to bask in the reflected light of comedic glory.

Ok, i take your critisism on board as your opinion is very important to me. I will be redoubling my efforts in order to find new material to keep you amused.

What's happening? He was signed three or four months ago and seemed to do OK when he was brought on, scored against Fulham and scored several goals in reserve matches yet he can't even get on the bench?

I might have missed it but there doesn't seem to have been any mention of him at all on the OS. Is he stll with us? Has there been a fall-out with the management? Is he unfit or injured?

In his younger days he seemed to have the ability to 'do something special' and I thought it was good at the time that we gave him an opportunity to get his career kick-started but we've hardly seen him.

Anybody know anything?

Maybe Kelly woke up one morning, shot out of bed, stood up and thought to himself....

'Danny Cadamateri?? I'm I stupid or something?? Why have I signed him?? He is the fattest, most pig looking, roundest, most unprofessional, useless, non-footballing, non-scoring, non-crossing, biggest no-mark, waste of money in the land and I'm never going to play him again...... Now, wheres my plimsoles, the black ones I used to wear for PE??'

Maybe Kelly woke up one morning, shot out of bed, stood up and thought to himself....

'Danny Cadamateri?? I'm I stupid or something?? Why have I signed him?? He is the fattest, most pig looking, roundest, most unprofessional, useless, non-footballing, non-scoring, non-crossing, biggest no-mark, waste of money in the land and I'm never going to play him again...... Now, wheres my plimsoles, the black ones I used to wear for PE??'

:D:P

this is definately the reason

He was at the game yesterday, I saw him driving away after the match.

Also saw the Mighty Matt Elliott at the game.

Now you just know that name's going to appear on that website as a rumour regarding our next manager. :whistle:

mAYBE kELLY PANICED (stupid ****ing caps lock!) when he didn't know if MM was taking over, signed Caramateri and then realised he wasn't actually good enough?

I don't think it was panic regarding Mandaric's takeover.

Our attack has been misfiring for most of the season, so it was only natural to take a look at a free striker and see if he's any good. It was decided he could be of use, and was offered a contract. The contract could only have been offered assuming Mandaric wasn't taking over... at least not in the near term. It would have been strangely reckless to spend money on wages which you couldn't really afford in the hope that someone else will be picking up the tab in 3 months time.

If Kelly panicked, it's because the strikers were firing plenty of blanks and getting injured quite often, not because he wasn't sure if Mandaric was taking over or not.

I don't think it was panic regarding Mandaric's takeover.

I take your point that he was signed because our strikers were (/are) misfiring. I still think it was a panic in that at the time with not knowing if MM was taking over, we tried to solve that problem with a cheap inferior solution. Surely if we'd have had MM's cash at the time we would've signed someone of a better calibre (for more money).

If your car broke stopped working you'd buy a new car that you could afford at the time. However if you knew a week later that you were definitely going to win the lottery you'd hold out and buy a Porsche (or whatever takes your fancy!).

(Cars, lottery, Cadamateri... I have no idea either!)

Archived