Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Team v QPR - IF WE TURN UP!

To my mind we still have three particular weaknesses and should address at least two.

Horsfield and Jarrett should be out.

Hence:

Henderson;

Maybury, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Nils;

Newton, King, Hughes, Porter;

Hammond, Hume.

Subs: Logan, Stearman, Tiatto, Gradel, Fryatt.

I still maintain that Jarrett was very good yesterday. :/

MUCH better than Hughes, certainly, who was dire. I think Hughes had a decent last 10 minutes though, and since Johnson's just as likely to be shite, I'd give Hughes maybe another 45 minutes just to see if he can get back into the groove at CM, and sub him at half time if he's dire again.

So going with team's that Kelly is actually likely to play, I'd like to see Horsfield out and Fryatt/Hammond in, depending on if Fryatt's fit. Maybe Stearman for Maybury, too. Maybe.

I still maintain that Jarrett was very good yesterday. :/

MUCH better than Hughes, certainly, who was dire. I think Hughes had a decent last 10 minutes though, and since Johnson's just as likely to be shite, I'd give Hughes maybe another 45 minutes just to see if he can get back into the groove at CM, and sub him at half time if he's dire again.

So going with team's that Kelly is actually likely to play, I'd like to see Horsfield out and Fryatt/Hammond in, depending on if Fryatt's fit. Maybe Stearman for Maybury, too. Maybe.

yep, i'd agree with that, i don't think hughes is that bad a player i just think he lacks courage.

Couldn't give two shits who turns up on Saturday - we'll have 2 or 3 players putting in effort and the rest will just be going through the motions. It will be another bore-draw with some of the most unadventurous football imaginable. The actual starting lineup will again be as close to yesterdays as feasibly possible. No point in asking/wanting any different any more - under Kelly it'll never change and nothing will ever shock.

Couldn't give two shits who turns up on Saturday - we'll have 2 or 3 players putting in effort and the rest will just be going through the motions. It will be another bore-draw with some of the most unadventurous football imaginable. The actual starting lineup will again be as close to yesterdays as feasibly possible. No point in asking/wanting any different any more - under Kelly it'll never change and nothing will ever shock.

:clap: What he said. Word.

To my mind we still have three particular weaknesses and should address at least two.

Horsfield and Jarrett should be out.

Hence:

Henderson;

Maybury, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Nils;

Newton, King, Hughes, Porter;

Hammond, Hume.

Subs: Logan, Stearman, Tiatto, Gradel, Fryatt.

ffs King and Gradel will never been in the first team squad and you know it!

The actual starting lineup will again be as close to yesterdays as feasibly possible. No point in asking/wanting any different any more - under Kelly it'll never change and nothing will ever shock.

As for the concept of a Team for ____ Thread... it's really getting a bit... well, predictable really.

We all know what the team really will be... yet we still manage to come up with 3 or 4 pages of what we hope the team will be and why. I reckon we should just copy and paste what we each wrote the previous week... save everyone a lot of typing. lol

Unfortunately, my prediction that my post would be duplicated on Friday was a couple of days out... but you get the idea. lol:ermm:

I'd like a tiny bit of a change around:

Henderson

LB Nils

CB Kisnorbo

CB Mcauley

RB Maybury

RM Newton

DM/CM Weso/Jarrett (if fit)

AM Huuuummmmeee

LM Porter

ST Cadamarteri

ST Fryatt Both of them if they are fit :ph34r:

Subs: Logan, Stearman, Hammond, Horsield, Yeates.

That's the team I would like but I doubt RK's gonnaa change it from Leeds.

:clap::appl:

All I can say is Hughes out. Weso in.

Hughes shouldn't be allowed in the centre for us again.

It's not so long ago you were quite a fan and I was feeling the odd one out for not rating him. I still don't rate him but feel he's better than Jarrett and will do til weso gets fit or we get someone else. :whistle:

G: Henderson

D: Maybury, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Kenton

M: Porter, Jarrett, Yeates, Newton

S: Hume, Hammond

notice i left out johansson and horsfield that were no accident

So why have you got a RB/CB playing at left back and left winger on the right and a right winger on the left?

Are you keen on round pegs in square holes or were they accidents :dunno:

Archived