Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Stoke v Leicester, 15:00 Brittania Stadium

The Kelly plan of resting the players and getting them tanked up on free booze will show dividends as we brush Stoke aside with ease.

It's only a matter of time before Kelly must 'Double the shots of vodka' to get more out of his players. :unsure:

I reckon Fryatt will start. Would be very nice to see him score. He needs it really...

I reckon you're wrong.

He will see the defence as the problem, and play silly buggers with the back line. ;)

He'll even change goalkeeper.

Johnson will be fit and shall return to CM dominate the imaginary plane (which lies perpendicular to the football pitch, as anyone with a modicum of mathematical knowledge will understand) but otherwise have little effect.

Horsfield will continue to gallop around... although that's being generous... and blaze over in glorious fashion from... yup, three yards.

Hume will run himself into the ground and do more defending than attacking. Hughes will - for some reason - find himself back out on the right hand side and being highly ineffectual as a result.

Yet, somehow, amazingly, we'll win 1-0. :blink:

The Kelly Out poll that surfaces immediately after the game will see a swing of approximately 14.28% away from the Out vote to the In vote.

And the cycle of life will continue. :thumbup:

RK cant get a player in so he has decided to say that Matty Fryatts return is like a new signing lol.

Lets hope he does start but I must admit Im worried how our midfield copes with theres!

We'll lose. Johnson/Jarrett will probably start in midfield, maybe Johnson/Weso. His subs in the QPR game seemed to make it clear he knows where the problem is. Fryatt'll come on for the Horse (who will have been crap again) after 60 minutes.

There's always the possibility that with Fryatt fit, Horse around the place and Hammond on the bench, he'll try Hume in midfield. I doubt it very much, but just maybe. If he puts Hume in midfield with Weso, Newton and Levi, puts our best defensive line back in place, and we play good football and win, I'll climb back off the Kelly Out/In fence.

We'll lose. Johnson/Jarrett will probably start in midfield, maybe Johnson/Weso. His subs in the QPR game seemed to make it clear he knows where the problem is. Fryatt'll come on for the Horse (who will have been crap again) after 60 minutes.

There's always the possibility that with Fryatt fit, Horse around the place and Hammond on the bench, he'll try Hume in midfield. I doubt it very much, but just maybe. If he puts Hume in midfield with Weso, Newton and Levi, puts our best defensive line back in place, and we play good football and win, I'll climb back off the Kelly Out/In fence.

Bottom line is that we are going to have to be a darn site better than QPR or we are gonna get shafted...and with the sheep shaggers next we need a decent display...or it sure as hell won't be a good friday! :blink:

I reckon we're going to target Stoke as a game we can realistically win and get our season back on track. We have a smashing bunch of lads and they've put in lots of effort on the training ground during this international break. We're extremely focussed and intent on putting things right.

Another defeat. :rolleyes:

I hope we manage a dour, typically defensive away from home draw. It wil be another point towards safety that we're not expecting, Kelly will continue to maintain a reason managerial record, points-wise and MM won't be under any illusions about the need to change to someone more exciting and adventurous. :whistle:

Can't see anything else i'm afraid. Stoke are a good side with some premiership quality players on loan and will beat us in a dull, lifeless game.

I'm looking forward to it really... :rolleyes:

:laugh: I don't even feel sorry for you mate, I'm actually glad I'm not going to this game. I may listen to it on the radio, but then I'd have to listen to us get beat, listen to a shocking game, and worse still, listen to John the sheep Barber. :mad:

Stoke are a no-nonsense team and they'll get stuck in there, and at the same time play direct and effective football. A loss is on the cards, but I just hope they dont trash us.

Archived