Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Derby County Post Match Comments

It was a poor game, but it wasn't as if Derby played Leicester off the pitch at all. I'm surprised that Derby didn't do much more to really try to take hold of the game.

1-1 is a perfectly fair result.

Stearman - bollocks

Porter - bollocks

Hammond - bollocks

Tia-tia-tiatto waged a one man war to earn that point. We've missed him like this over much of the season.

I agree with that, although i also thought Hume played well and never stopped working.

2pts lost for Derby as they had so many chances.

Tia-tia-tiatto waged a one man war to earn that point. We've missed him like this over much of the season.

I agree that Tiatto had a very good game. Sometimes his tackles are appalling, but he really got stuck in there today and actually did a nice job distributing the ball.

2pts lost for Derby as they had so many chances.

Having locked us out of the game they should have killed us off...but they didn't. Two managers soon to play them were at the game - I can see them being knocked down to the playoffs.

I'd love it, simply love it if they lost :D

Hume - Powerade MOM

"We're happy with a point and more than equalled them"

"I think we were by far the better team, second half."

"We are where we are"

And apparently, we're in a good-month period it seems... to go from a beating by QPR, a thrashing by Stoke to a draw with Derby indicates that perhaps Rob's brilliant ploy of making us good one month and totally shit the next is continuing to play a role in our season. :thumbup:

"We are where we are, and that is where we were a month ago" :ph34r:

Kelly "You get disappointments in football as in life...you brush them off and get on with it."

"To come in one nil down against the league leaders but to come out in the second half like that shows everyone what we are really about."

I'd just like to take this opportunity to take the credit for the point earned today... the last two match threads ended in total disaster, but a point against the top team ("I deal in realities here") ain't a bad result.

Thank You, Thank You. :worship:

/exit stage left. lol

Some of you are ludicrously negative. I suppose I can't blame you but for Christ's sake.

Awful refereeing decision at the beginning, but to be fair if Derby hadn't scored then they would have scored at some other point. And it was them scoring that caused them to sit back and allow us to get at them.

Not a bad point for us today i think.

Should of had a pen. But in the second half i thought we could have actually gone on to take all three points. I would say three possibly four of our players earned their right to stay for next season. I’m actually beginning to feel a bit sorry for Kelly though.

I hope Derby fall into the play offs and don't make the final now and then get relegated to league 1 next season.

No-one looked crap today. Plenty that were slightly poor, but no completely dire performances. Porter hardly got a pass all game. Dunno what's going on there. And Hughes is still not a RM player but didn't look as shocking as he usually does.

Hammond wasn't as crap as people are making out either.

We had almost as many chances as Derby, if not more, Derby's were just more clear cut.

A draw is a good result. And good lad, Fryatt.

Some of you are ludicrously negative. I suppose I can't blame you but for Christ's sake.

Awful refereeing decision at the beginning, but to be fair if Derby hadn't scored then they would have scored at some other point. And it was them scoring that caused them to sit back and allow us to get at them

Not a bad point for us today i think.

Should of had a pen. But in the second half i thought we could have actually gone on to take all three points. I would say three possibly four of our players earned their right to stay for next season. I’m actually beginning to feel a bit sorry for Kelly though.

I hope Derby fall into the play offs and don't make the final now and then get relegated to league 1 next season.

That isn't going to happen mate - we are going up. We won't lose another game this season. Thought you deserved your point today though.

Well... Was hoping to come on here after the match and gloat.

But we were poor today.

We really miss Stevie Howard upfront.

Thought you boys should clearly of had a penalty, how the ref didn't see that, I'll never know!

But we've had that luck all season and then to go on teh break and score was quality. If one or two of your players had shown a bit of awareness, one of the four that surrounded him could have dropped off and marked Fagan. But a good finish in the end.

I fully expected us to sit back and do nothing in the second half. We have all season and that's why we've had so many wins by the one goal. 19 out of 23 I think the commentator mentioned.

Yes you were on top in the second half and some of the first but away from home we play like that and hope to exploit the areas on the counter.

Fryatt changed the game.

You never looked like scoring until he came on and his movement completly did Leacock and a good finish followed.

I thought that Tiatto was lucky to be on the pitch after "attempting" to elbow Barnes but thatw as jsut another thing the referee missed. Saying that, am sure you thought that Darren Moore should have been sent off aswell. Although his "elbow" on Hume wasn't really a blatent elbow.

Am disappointed that we didn't get one over on you and set a new club record but saying that, 4 points out of 6 away points in the last two games isn't too bad.

In all, if a side was to win it then I think it was you.

:thumbup:

Sorry I wern't around to start the match thread. Was in bed, LWICD is my right hand man and at least we didn't lose. I thought we deserved to win in all honesty, but i'm happy with a point. They wern't as good as i thought they'd be.

Archived