Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Is Saturday the day to say Bye to Kelly?

rolling contract means it wont run out EVER, someone needs to break it, either kelly falling on his sword (or that hearts thing being true) or milan pulling the trigger

Exactly.

Hopefully a few players will follow him out the door. And if you fear is we won't have any players left, fook it play some youth players atleast they'll have a point to prove!

wheres the source for that, link please not "rl said"

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Match...,,10274,00.html

Management Staff

Manager: Rob Kelly

Took over the reins following the departure of Craig Levein on January 25 2006. Recorded three league wins on the bounce and was handed the job until the end of the 2005-06 season on February 13. Eventually rewarded with one-year rolling contract on April 14 after run of seven wins and three draws from 12 league fixtures.

rolling contract means it won't run out EVER, someone needs to break it, either kelly falling on his sword (or that hearts thing being true) or milan pulling the trigger

Exactly.

How many times do folk have to point it out on here?

And how many more p!ss-poor performances does it have to take before Mandaric puts him and us out of our misery??

Before today I wanted to keep RK until the end of the season, but now I think its time for him to go. Thanks for your efforts Rob but you really need to go.

how many times has barber fooked up on air, yet people were so desperate to believe it they took it as gosple, i wish it were true, lets hope the jambo's reaaly do want him then we can get paid to get rid

how many times has barber fooked up on air, yet people were so desperate to believe it they took it as gosple, i wish it were true, lets hope the jambo's reaaly do want him then we can get paid to get rid

Perhaps that why Mandaric hasn't got rid already, hoping to make some money? :pj34r:

i rearly like him and if he does i go i wish him luck its not his fault its them crapy players

he's signed a lot of those crappy players, and he plays them in crappy positions, with crappy formations and crappy tactics.

he's signed a lot of those crappy players, and he plays them in crappy positions, with crappy formations and crappy tactics.

With crappy money as well. And a crappy board. Kelly takes most of the blame but come to think of it, he has removed a lot of even crappier players.

With crappy money as well. And a crappy board. Kelly takes most of the blame but come to think of it, he has removed a lot of even crappier players.

It's the total lack of ambition in the way he set us up that gets me really.

have you ever thought that kelly mite see if that player is any good in that position on the training ground thats why he dont play them there in games and stuff like that just give him time and give him a real chance and his signings have bin good considering the money he had to spend and its not like anyone good will want to come hear.

have you ever thought that kelly mite see if that player is any good in that position on the training ground thats why he dont play them there in games and stuff like that just give him time and give him a real chance and his signings have bin good considering the money he had to spend and its not like anyone good will want to come hear.

You should write for the Mercury - this stuff is sheer dynamite.

So your telling me that Hughes is good at RM on the training ground but shit in matches!!!

OF course he would be good, its like Douglas could be a ST because on a training ground you play with all you colleges everyday so you can asses there strengths/weaknesses but in a match you play the team your playing 2 -4 times a season and watch video's but you still don't know how good they really are.

if you follow me...

Archived