Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Right no more negativity

While we all want Kelly out and a little bit of pre match chanting of "We want Kelly out" against the Canaries wouldn't go a miss, this Saturday needs a cliched 'Leicester 'til I die' support day from the stands.

F'ck it you hate Porter or you hate Hughes our fate rests in their hands, not Kelly's, so they need backing and they will respond their ego's would love it. And I know they don't deserve it, but neither do we as supporters deserve a 3rd division Club.

One win, possibly one point, will be enough and then you can unleash all your hatred on your chosen target a week tonight against those thickets from Birmingham.

While we all want Kelly out and a little bit of pre match chanting of "We want Kelly out" against the Canaries wouldn't go a miss, this Saturday needs a cliched 'Leicester 'til I die' support day from the stands.

F'ck it you hate Porter or you hate Hughes our fate rests in their hands, not Kelly's, so they need backing and they will respond their ego's would love it. And I know they don't deserve it, but neither do we as supporters deserve a 3rd division Club.

One win, possibly one point, will be enough and then you can unleash all your hatred on your chosen target a week tonight against those thickets from Birmingham.

I can't believe it...I actually agree with you :unsure:

And me

Bartonfox have you turned over a new leaf?

What is that supposed to mean? :dunno:

I detest Rob Kelly and about half the current playing squad but that is insignificant when it come to the survival of this football club. I would love to see the place rocking on Saturday, they don't really deserve it but I'll jump and sing like a maddie if it means we get a win.

We shall not be moved :scarf:

i agree, even though i was one of the fans who chanted kelly out at plymouth. lets keep our record as one of so many teams not to be outside the top two tiers of english football. come on boys. we neeed results!

Nice sentiment.

However...

The Walkers hardly produces a Wall of Sound at the best of times, never mind when we're producing horrendous displays week in week out. Add that to the fact the players don't really give a shit anymore (according to your good self Rob has lost the dressing room) and it's going to take more than a few half-hearted chants to get a performance out of this squad.

Don't get me wrong if I was going I'd sing with the best of them but we may as well be singing at a brick wall.

:frusty:

Nice sentiment.

However...

The Walkers hardly produces a Wall of Sound at the best of times, never mind when we're producing horrendous displays week in week out. Add that to the fact the players don't really give a shit anymore (according to your good self Rob has lost the dressing room) and it's going to take more than a few half-hearted chants to get a performance out of this squad.

Don't get me wrong if I was going I'd sing with the best of them but we may as well be singing at a brick wall.

:frusty:

Listen, it's relegation staring us in the face and we as fans need to step up to the plate and get behind the lads like it is a play-off final and sort it out. Everything you said was right in a normal circumstance but this isn't normal and as half these guffers won't be here next season. But we will :unsure:

Listen, it's relegation staring us in the face and we as fans need to step up to the plate and get behind the lads like it is a play-off final and sort it out.

I don't believe:

• The crowd will make a noise for longer than the opening four minutes
  • The players will raise their game

They have demonstrated that they don't care for you, me, Kelly or Leicester. The only reason they will up the ante is if they are promised a large win bonus and another free-bar party after the game.

Totally agree with DD.

Mind you the players who are going at the end of the season should not be put in a position where they can send the club to the 3rd tier of the football league. Those who do not give a toss, and we all know who they are, should not even make the bench for Saturdays game imho.

I never foulmouth any of our players or management at a match but I've no interest in continuing to throw good money at what amounts to an off-key musical box - that is a team so flat, so out of tune, that it delivers a perpetual insult to our club and then simply repeats itself.

Instead I'm off to the Grand National although being fair, I was going anyway and had not checked that the event clashed with a City home game otherwise I might have changed my mind. As it turns out though, the further I am away from RK and his ailing orchestra the better. I might just have changed my self-imposed no-villification rules otherwise.

I don't believe:
  • The crowd will make a noise for longer than the opening four minutes
  • The players will raise their game

They have demonstrated that they don't care for you, me, Kelly or Leicester. The only reason they will up the ante is if they are promised a large win bonus and another free-bar party after the game.

Well, it didn't help against QPR. ;)

Hughes' performance against Derby was beyond contempt.

He should never again be allowed to wear the shirt.

I wouldn't go that far. To be perfectly honest, they were all poor and Hughes didn't stand out as being much worse than the rest...

Well said, everything I have read from you thus far has been either negative rubbish or downright clap trap BUT credit where it`s due this is a great post !!

I never foulmouth any of our players or management at a match but I've no interest in continuing to throw good money at what amounts to an off-key musical box - that is a team so flat, so out of tune, that it delivers a perpetual insult to our club and then simply repeats itself.

Instead I'm off to the Grand National although being fair, I was going anyway and had not checked that the event clashed with a City home game otherwise I might have changed my mind. As it turns out though, the further I am away from RK and his ailing orchestra the better. I might just have changed my self-imposed no-villification rules otherwise.

Ah so the know it all who know`s sod all is also a part time Pete, why does`nt that surprise me ?? enjoy Liverpool and I`ll enjoy NOT reading your "expert" views !!

Nice idea, shame the fans are their to "watch the game" than support the team vocally.

Althoguh if you want to go and watch a game of football, why the fook choose leicester?

About 15 people in N block will be making the effort regardless anyway, although if we're winning no doubt there will be about 250 singing.

I'll give you that one :thumbup:

Archived