Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

If we were to be relegated...

we'd still probably get highest in league 1 inc. Forest as they only get around 17k most games which isn't much to shout about :unsure:

crowds will depend on success, but lets hope it doesnt come to this and we stay in the championship!

I reckon we probably got rid of a lot of the people who only come when we're doing well between our Premiership season and now. A League One promotion campaign with cheap tickets (cheaper than at the moment, anyway) would give us gates of at least 18k, possibly 20k, I reckon.

Don't underestimate the "curiosity factor". Hardly any other team in League One has ever played at the Walkers.

Expect a lot of "Oohs" and "Aahs".

Yeah, It's like when West Ham come down or any other big club people talk about going to the grounds of the relegated teams because they are seen as the 'bigger games'.

I can't even begin to imagine the Walkers if we drew a lowly team at home in the early rounds of the Johnstones Paint Trophy. Forest got about 2,000 this season in the same situation. That crowd in the Walkers would be barely noticeable.

Couple of hundred :cry:;):(

I can't even begin to imagine the Walkers if we drew a lowly team at home in the early rounds of the Johnstones Paint Trophy. Forest got about 2,000 this season in the same situation. That crowd in the Walkers would be barely noticeable.

Was bad enough when we got 6000 against Preston in the cup last season :unsure:

All depends on pricing I'd say. That and how well we do & how much is invested... If we price well I could see 20k at least - of course you get some people who just want to see the opposition, but we've had good crowds for most of this season and this league is full of rubbish teams. Barnsley was our biggest crowd because of cheap tickets. If they open all the stands. Too many variables to talk about at the moment really, the actual thought is making me feel a bit sick to be honest.

I can remember the Simod and ZDS cup. Our gates weren't that high for those matches christ knows what they'll be like for the JPT.

Archived