Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Barnsley get back at Leicester over ticket prices

Barnsley Football Club are delighted to announce that ticket prices for this massive game have been slashed to just £10.00 for adults and £5.00 concessions!!!

Tickets are on sale now from the Oakwell Box Office as the Reds look to ram Oakwell to the rafters and cheer the boys to Championship safety.

Please note that these reduced ticket prices will apply to home areas of the stadium only. Supporters of Leicester City FC will be charged the normal full matchday admission prices.

This sounds like sour grapes to me. Earlier in the season we charged them full price while we had our £1 for kids deal. If i remember, they're fans had a little protest about it!

Source

Our tickets were sorted today ! :thumbup:

If you're all going Barnsley clap your hands.

:appl:

Well done for Lee Jobber for starting that one off, looks as though another 1000 should be sold by the amount that clapped.... :appl:

I think its funny how they brought like 250 fans and we are taking at least 10 times that amount. :thumbup:

and look at our league status

that just shows us what we could potentially be taking should we be doing well

Archived