Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

PS3 already lowered in price

Important sales figures just in:

Jan 1st - March 31st:

Nintendo DS : 260.000

Nintendo Wii : 144.000

Playstation 2 : 92.000

PSP : 90.000

Playstation 3 : 81.000

Xbox 360 : 43.000

From France!! lol

Just for you Manwell ;)

Important sales figures just in:

Jan 1st - March 31st:

Nintendo DS : 260.000

Nintendo Wii : 144.000

Playstation 2 : 92.000

PSP : 90.000

Playstation 3 : 81.000

Xbox 360 : 43.000

From France!! lol

Just for you Manwell ;)

But the 360 has been out for an extra year and sold more than the ps3 and wii to date. And the wii may have sold 6.7mil but how many have been dispatched? 2??

But the 360 has been out for an extra year and sold more than the ps3 and wii to date. And the wii may have sold 6.7mil but how many have been dispatched? 2??

:blink: ??

The 6.7 Million have gone to customers!!!

Every one dispatched is sold!!

• 3 weeks later...
Your continued butchery of the PS3 has frightened IDEA OR IKEA into exile.

Will this wretched war Phube has cast upon the world of Sony PS3 users ever end?

NEVER!!! Well when they all admit they are Graphic Whores and have no sense of fun!!! :whistle::thumbup:

But I do miss Idea or Ikea v.4.8 :cry:

I've said it before - it bears saying again: Sony make some bloomin' marvellous products but they really kissed the cows arse with the PS3.

Late to market, wrong price, no USP beyond a DVD system no one wants or needs and a design that looks like a sandwich toaster. For a company that produced the greatest handheld in the history of handheld gaming it is so sad...I really wanted one based on the idea but the reality is shockingly bad.

I watched one being played in Game a couple of weeks back and was amazed how it looked worse than the 360 on-screen.

I want to try a Wii out some place, I want to see if it would be fun enough to buy.

I want to try a Wii out some place, I want to see if it would be fun enough to buy.

For sure they are. Everyone, and I mean everyone, who has been round ours and had a go have enjoyed it. Non gamers, Grandma's, wives etc etc they love it.

Wii is fun. Fact.

Just been playing Tiger Woods on the Wii, great stuff.

I hear the Driving and fairway stuff is fantastic, but the putting is a bit dodgy and nowhere near as good as Wii golf putting?

I've said it before - it bears saying again: Sony make some bloomin' marvellous products but they really kissed the cows arse with the PS3.

Late to market, wrong price, no USP beyond a DVD system no one wants or needs and a design that looks like a sandwich toaster. For a company that produced the greatest handheld in the history of handheld gaming it is so sad...I really wanted one based on the idea but the reality is shockingly bad.

I watched one being played in Game a couple of weeks back and was amazed how it looked worse than the 360 on-screen.

They invented the Game Boy and DS Lite!! :blink: Well you learn something new every day!!!

For sure they are. Everyone, and I mean everyone, who has been round ours and had a go have enjoyed it. Non gamers, Grandma's, wives etc etc they love it.

Wii is fun. Fact.

Quoted for truth!!!

I hear the Driving and fairway stuff is fantastic, but the putting is a bit dodgy and nowhere near as good as Wii golf putting?

Only got it today (well my housemate did)

Was a bit tricky to putt at first but I've discovered the secret of long putts.

Still a little temperamental though, but if you do a few practice shots it's ok.

Missed a 47 foot by inches which would've won me the round :cry:

Wii is fun. Fact.

I bet i's like the Eyetoy on PS2. Fun to play but not worth buying.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought one today. £425 for playstation and a game (Motorstorm) 2 of my mates have got one and they were raving about them, I knew i'd get one in the end, my birthdays coming up, I've had a couple of win's at the bookies (£140ish quid) been paid 12 days ago, There's a chance of a bonus next month so though fuk it, i'm gonna buy one.

It seems very good, One thing though...I can't seem to get it online.

It's got a Ethernet Cable well that is too big to plug in the phone line, And a phone line is what is connected to my modem so i'm abit confused how you plug it in and get a connection, There is a socket for a Ethernet in my PC and Laptop so i've plugged it in both then gone online on my PC and Laptop and tried it that way but nothings working.

I've phone my mates and they have a Ethernet socket in there modem's so i'm abit confused, I'm gonna let them see my modem tommorrow see what they say.

I've asked AOL and that say I need to contact the PC/Laptop venders and ask for a Ethernet Card, but it still doesn't solve the mystery of where I plug the Ethernet cable and why my mates had a straight forward excercise of plugging it straight into the modem and I'm stuggling... :dunno:

If anyone's had the problem or Had the problem and solved it, Let me know :thumbup:

I bought one today. £425 for playstation and a game (Motorstorm) 2 of my mates have got one and they were raving about them, I knew i'd get one in the end, my birthdays coming up, I've had a couple of win's at the bookies (£140ish quid) been paid 12 days ago, There's a chance of a bonus next month so though fuk it, i'm gonna buy one.

It seems very good, One thing though...I can't seem to get it online.

It's got a Ethernet Cable well that is too big to plug in the phone line, And a phone line is what is connected to my modem so i'm abit confused how you plug it in and get a connection, There is a socket for a Ethernet in my PC and Laptop so i've plugged it in both then gone online on my PC and Laptop and tried it that way but nothings working.

I've phone my mates and they have a Ethernet socket in there modem's so i'm abit confused, I'm gonna let them see my modem tommorrow see what they say.

I've asked AOL and that say I need to contact the PC/Laptop venders and ask for a Ethernet Card, but it still doesn't solve the mystery of where I plug the Ethernet cable and why my mates had a straight forward excercise of plugging it straight into the modem and I'm stuggling... :dunno:

If anyone's had the problem or Had the problem and solved it, Let me know :thumbup:

Sorted, Bought a Wireless Modem, I wanted one anyway so this has just speeded up the process.

Mind you, I say sorted, I havn't tried it on my Playstation yet, but it seems like it should be sorted!

I'm alright, the secret is, go round saying to all your mates that if they don't get one they're sad, then, when they buy one... you go round their house to play all day hehehehe !! :D:ph34r:

I've forgotten what the word is for people like you, so I'll go for "user!" :ph34r:

Sony has at last admitted that it may need to consider dropping the price of its PS3 console if it wants to meet sales targets and keep up with the competition. Sir Howard Stringer said that the company was looking in to how much it could afford to reduce the rather hefty price tag of £430 (verses £199 for a Nintendo Wii). Sir Stringer has been quoted as saying there is ‘no question’ that consumers want the price to be lower!

Again!

Archived