Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

AJ and Yeates Gone

Coleman would have done the same if he got the job. Probably quicker and with a lot more venom.

How much venom we talking about....

Reporter: What made you release AJ?

Coleman: He is a shit football player, has a shit personality and he smells. Want any more fu**ing reasons!

How much venom we talking about....

Reporter: What made you release AJ?

Coleman: He is a shit football player, has a shit personality and he smells. Want any more fu**ing reasons!

:D :D :D

What great telly that would make! Perhaps it would catch on and colour the whole armchair spectacle.

"Yes, Johnson...he's gone because I didn't want him. I wouldn't want him on Hackney Marshes. If we could have given him a sword, a chariot and horses he'd have been fine - he could have starred in a remake of Boadicca - but on foot and as a footballer he was about as useful as Captain Ahab."

Or Sylla: "He might have been okay as a tailor's dummy but as a footballing one we had no use for him...."

Other contributions should brighten the day. :D

PS: Coale's effort has to be my nomination for "Quote of the Week". Not only did it make me laugh but the potential is enormous. :thumbsup:

Rumours of Yeates thinking he was billy big bollocks and Worthington dressing him down so to speak in the first few training sessions. Big bust up and off yer gan, Mark.

I think you could be right there. :thumbup:

Good riddance AJ. :rolleyes:

well, no disrespects to RK, but at least NW doesnt mess around, hes got balls, and he aint afraid to say what he feels. good luck to both of em anyways for their futures

Coleman For City

oh and by the way, andy johnson played for forest and still has affections for em

playing for their local rivals - it shows he doesnt want to play well, just like gareth williams.

Milan must have listened to me! :thumbup:

I don't know if it is or not but basically all the e-mail addresses are similar @ LCFC ([email protected]) so I sent a message to Milan whilst listening to Plymouth, basicaly saying how disapointed in RK and the players and how sick and tired of the don't seem bothered attitude of the players I said obviously your your own man, and a buisness man and you ain't gonna do or act on one e-mail from a fan, but I suggested that yes RK should go (And he went later that week) but I also said RK needs/needed to go but I don't entirely place the blame on RK I blame the players, I said aswell as getting rid of RK, get rid of 1 or 2 players and then say to the rest of the players bear that in mind for the summer!

Woohoo! Cheers Milan!

:thumbup:lol

Leicester City midfielder Andy Johnson could have played his last game for the club.

Johnson, who joined the Foxes from West Bromwich Albion on a free transfer last summer, has failed to feature in the 16 since the arrival of Nigel Worthington as caretaker boss.

And Worthington confirmed on Wednesday that the club were currently in negotiations with the player to terminate his contract.

He said: "The Football Club and Andy Johnson's representatives are currently in talks to come to a mutual agreement concerning his departure from the football club."

Johnson has made 21 starts for the Foxes to date, and scored his only goal for the club in the 3-0 victory over Coventry City in February.

Meanwhile, Worthington also revealed that on-loan winger Mark Yeates had returned to Tottenham Hotspur.

Yeates arrived at the Walkers Stadium at the end of January, but despite scoring just six minutes into his debut against Luton Town the youngster failed to cement a place in the starting line-up.

Worthington added: "Mark was surplus to requirements and has therefore returned to Spurs."

Old news.....I broke this on Monday, everyone on this site saying how do you know etc etc. trust me if I post anything it will be the truth. If Kilworthfox is reading this.........you doubted me !

Old news.....I broke this on Monday, everyone on this site saying how do you know etc etc. trust me if I post anything it will be the truth. If Kilworthfox is reading this.........you doubted me !

Yeah fair play to you mate as I had my doubts too. Ive only been on here for 4 or so months and within that time so many people come on and say stuff that doesnt materialise. Some of them have been classics like someone like Danny Murphy looked like being seen at the club in January. In the end we got Glombard so its an easy mistake to make lol

Being better than Elvis isn't good enough.

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

When will people learn?

Perhaps we should have kept MDV this season instead of using Fryatt and Horsfield!. The Dutchman was as ugly to watch as Hammond but, just like him, he had more effect than the other two. :whistle:

Archived