Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FilboFox

LCFC Player of the Season

I would have difficulty picking one but I would say Wesolowski just because my aunt lives in the flat below him... biased I know but when you support Leicester and live in Belgium it's hard to watch the games and I don't really know who's been great for us...

I would have difficulty picking one but I would say Wesolowski just because my aunt lives in the flat below him... biased I know but when you support Leicester and live in Belgium it's hard to watch the games and I don't really know who's been great for us...

Nah, he's hardly played this season, although when he has he's looked very good (yesterday in particular) :thumbup: .

I'd probably give it to McAuley, he's been immense for us whenever I've seen him.

Between the two centre-backs, definately.

McAuley's adjusting to playing two leagues higher, is supremely calm, better at shielding the ball, and doesn't hoof it as much.

Kisnorbo has his strengths too - better at last ditch tackles, marginally better header of the ball, and has more goals, as well as having quite a few more appearances.

McAuley probably just edges it, for me.

Agree about GM, a brilliant season from him too, he did take a while to get in the team though, not his fault of course ! we certainly have the two best centre halves in the division and a good platform to build from in the summer.

Hume's been the least worst of a poor bunch this season. But McAuley wouldn't be too far behind him.

Those supporting Kisnorbo forget how dismal he was in Rob Kelly's last weeks, almost back to the depths of his time in midfield under Levein.

Hume's been the least worst of a poor bunch this season. But McAuley wouldn't be too far behind him.

Those supporting Kisnorbo forget how dismal he was in Rob Kelly's last weeks, almost back to the depths of his time in midfield under Levein.

those supporting McAuley have to remember his own goals and the fact Kisnorbo is out second best scorer behind Hume,

those supporting McAuley have to remember his own goals and the fact Kisnorbo is out second best scorer behind Hume,

That is true, but i think of the 2 players McAuley is the better. I just think hes more assured and can pass the ball, which we know Kinky cant.

And youv gotta say that his OG's have been unlucky.

That is true, but i think of the 2 players McAuley is the better. I just think hes more assured and can pass the ball, which we know Kinky cant.

That is a good point but Kisnorbo is much better in their box at set pieces, and isn't afraid to attack.

There has been no end of praise for McAuley on here recently and in some cases rightly so, but saying that he is the better than Kisnorbo is a bit too much? :dunno:

I agree about Kisnorbo's passing, it really does let him down. McAuley is composed on the ball and looks to pass it out of defence which is great, but as soon as he comes up against someone with a bit of pace he doesn't stand a chance. He's slow off the mark, and I don't believe we're going to push into the top 6 with him as first choice center back. Good for a mid table to lower half Championship side, but I'd like to think we're not going to be that anymore.

Archived