Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Team for Wolves

I know it's ridiculously early but I want to get as much opinion on this as possible.

I would like to see something along the lines of;

Logan

Stearman

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Mattock

Hume

Wesolowski

King

Porter

Cadamarteri

Fryatt

Subs: Henderson, Johansson, Hughes, Gradel, McKay

Who?

I'd like to see us try playing a 4-3-1-2 with Hume in behind Fryatt and Cadamarteri. King and Gradel should get at least half an hour off the bench.

Logan;

Stearman,

Paddy K,

Gazza Mac,

Nissa;

Newton,

Wesolowski,

Mattock;

Hume;

Fryatt,

Cadamarteri.

Subs: Hendo, Gradel, King, Porter, Horsfield.

Logan

Stearman

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Newton

Weso

Jarett

Porter

Hume

Fryatt

Bench: Henderson, Horsefield, Maybury, Mattock, Cadamarteri

Whats the point of playing loan players or having them on the bench? Might as well start building for next season.

Whats the point of playing loan players or having them on the bench? Might as well start building for next season.

isn't that what pre-season is for? what is the point of loan player ir your'e not going to play them anyway!

Well, well, well. Where did all these attacking players come from that we're not supposed to have?

Very refreshing.

Wonder where the "tough and experienced" lobby is suddenly hiding?

And in fairness to most who've posted on here, you've done your bit to push for a more attacking approach and perhaps, just perhaps, we're starting to see some light at last.

PS: Livewire striker Billy McKay is one of the Academy's top scorers with 16 goals in 21 matches. Winger Max Gradel has 18 from 20 and McKay's fellow striker Eric Odhiambo 19 from 20.

I was baffled by the use of a LB at RW, too. lol

Mind you... someone dropped Mattock to the bench. Obviously he's not impressed everyone. :blink:

i didn't think he was that good,didn't put in a single cross against Barnsley and failed in every attempt to take on player, bring back porter at least he has pace.

Why?

He might be leaving in the Summer and seeing as we're safe it's more important now than ever to build for next season, even if it's just one game. Cadamarteri deserves at least a start before we let him go, as does Mattock in his natural position. :thumbup:

i personally would go for

......................................Logan.......................................

Stearman..........mcAuley.............Kisnorbo..............Nils-eric

Newton.............Weso..................Hughes................Mattock

........................cadamarteri.............Fryatt......................

Subs..........Hume........King......Gradel......Porter......an academy defender

Would like to see a few academy lads getting a run out against Wolves. Unless the Arsenal game is around the same date.

I also want more pre season games in the summer than last, the games we played last season weren't enough to get our small squad ready.

Archived