Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milan

JOE MATTOCK

:S Just got an injury in todays match :cry: Knee injury, hope it isn't serious, he's staying on the pitch though, I think :ermm:

Just switched over the the snooker and missed that, looks ok to me though? He's played well against a decent Dutch side, just messed up a bit when he lost the ball for their 2nd goal, though it was a wonder strike.

Just switched over the the snooker and missed that, looks ok to me though? He's played well against a decent Dutch side, just messed up a bit when he lost the ball for their 2nd goal, though it was a wonder strike.

Yeah I think it was just a knock in the end :thumbup:

how many minutes gone?

67, but it's only 40 minutes each way.

I only really watched between after Holland equaliser and when he got injured but he was doing really well, looked very good getting forward and supporting the left winger and then getting back and doing his job defensively.

Felt sorry for him as he kept overlapping but the left winger in front of him was useless, cut inside tried to do it by himself and ended up loosing it.

Take it he continued after that injury, it was a great tackle though which he injured himself in! :thumbup:

:rolleyes: Hello Craig

England are one-nil up after 20 mins against a French side containing the likes of Le Tallec. Haven't been watching though.

anyone who is watching is mattock playing well :dunno:

Ooh that scared me, had the sound off and I just saw someoen with long hair like Mattocks get hit in the face and crumple. The player's now in a neck brace :ermm::thumbdown: lansbury, think he's from Arsenal.

Yep it dont look too good for Lanzbury. Mattock would have shrugged it off :thumbup:

Archived