Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Youngster make the grade

i cant see us bringing in many new players if weave just gave eight players contracts unless milan has sorted the reserves out.

you do realise we have probably the smallest squad in the league right? we will sign as many players as were were going to before they got their tiny contracts

Fantastic news about King, McKay and Gradel in particular.

Any details of contract length? Or is this the standard 1 year contract Dodds had?

Is Mattock already on a professional contract? he is younger than the others but has he already been given one?

He can't be offered a professional contract until he is 17 (only a couple of weeks off :) )

"These eight will want to emulate the likes of James Wesolowski, Richard Stearman, Levi Porter and Conrad Logan who have all looked to grasp their opportunities this season."

Might be better if someone steers them away from Stears as a role model :whistle:

We should still be sponsered by Walkers. Looks so much better than Alliance + Leicester on the shirts.

A subsidiary of a multi-national company that sells crisp who ripped us off over the stadium name taking advantage of our pending administration or one of Britain's biggest banks with Leicester in the name who provide more cash.

Some people do like to let the hearts rule their heads :dunno:

A subsidiary of a multi-national company that sells crisp who ripped us off over the stadium name taking advantage of our pending administration or one of Britain's biggest banks with Leicester in the name who provide more cash.

Some people do like to let the hearts rule their heads :dunno:

I like the Alliance + Leicester sponsorship of the shirts... looks good, says me. [/Preference]

Alliance + Leicester is the UK's seventh biggest bank by assets I reckon. :thumbup:

exciting stuff, whats the deal with Mattock? isn't he 17 soon? anybody got any inside info?!! :blink: i don't want him taken off our hands, especially with plenty of scouts watching England U-17s!!! (i'd guess) :S

exciting stuff, whats the deal with Mattock? isn't he 17 soon? anybody got any inside info?!! :blink: i don't want him taken off our hands, especially with plenty of scouts watching England U-17s!!! (i'd guess) :S

Since he's made the first team, you imagine the club already have a professional contract ready for him... waiting for him to come of age.

They'd be silly not to plan ahead for that kinda thing under the circumstances. :whistle:

Since he's made the first team, you imagine the club already have a professional contract ready for him... waiting for him to come of age.

They'd be silly not to plan ahead for that kinda thing under the circumstances. :whistle:

That's a lot of faith in the shoddy administration we've got.

Hopefully things are changing under Milan though

Can't wait for Thracian's novel on King to start :whistle:

Well, judging by those contracts, it seems like my enthusiasm concerning these players is not only justified but fully endorsed by the club.

The only surprise to me is the release of Tom Tejan-Sie.

Anyway, I'm pleased for all of them, and believe at least four, perhaps six can make the grade with the right application.

As for Mattock, have patience and don't worry.

That's a lot of faith in the shoddy administration we've got.

Hopefully things are changing under Milan though

I don't think the administration is all down to shoddiness, a lot of the problems we have seen are almost entirely down to the fallout from the administration, not least the cash flow problems.

They also could not get credit for any purchases or expenditure everything had to be paid for up front, suppliers like like Linden (caterers) and Walkers (stadium sponsorship) new this and took advantage.

MM has come along with ready cash and is now able to make comittments and drive costs down.

Well, judging by those contracts, it seems like my enthusiasm concerning these players is not only justified but fully endorsed by the club.

The only surprise to me is the release of Tom Tejan-Sie.

Anyway, I'm pleased for all of them, and believe at least four, perhaps six can make the grade with the right application.

As for Mattock, have patience and don't worry.

I thought you said he was good Thrac? Wasnt he a miget though?

i'm not saying nobody within the club hasn't thought of offering him a contract when he turns 17. i'm just curious as to how straight-forward the whole process wll be given his performances and the fact that he's basically up for grabs if a big club want him :dunno:

Archived