Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Comeback kid

Comeback kid  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who will put this season behind them?

• Hughes
    • Stearman
    • Fryatt
    • McCarthy

Hughes: soft in the tackle, injury prone, no left foot.

Fryatt: lacks pace, pulls head back when shooting, works hard

Stearman: can't pass wind let alone a football

McCarthy: the next Steve Walsh anyone??

Are you taking the ****ing piss??

How can you compare Steve Walsh with McCarthy?? :doh:

I voted Fryatt although like everyone else it was between him and Stearman.

It's hard to explain but Fryatt just looks like he has so much unfulfilled potential, you can almost see the class waiting to be released. The odd touch here, a great finish there, these little things suggest a player who could become lethal in this division if he can maximise his fitness and work rate.

Stearman has ability but I feel that whereas he may well improve next season Fryatt is the one that has the greater capacity to become an influential, important player for us. I'm more excited about what Fryatt could become than I am with Stearman.

Thing is he has to pull his finger out and prove it.

It's got to be between Fryatt and stearman.

I'd love it if both came back better players next season, as would anyone, maybe with the exception of Thracian who would love to see Fryatt fail :P.

I'm going to go for Fryatt as I think with a good solid pre season behind him, getting his fitness back and some more sharpness, and get back some confidence he could be a real asset to us.

It's got to be between Fryatt and stearman.

I'd love it if both came back better players next season, as would anyone, maybe with the exception of Thracian who would love to see Fryatt fail :P.

I'm going to go for Fryatt as I think with a good solid pre season behind him, getting his fitness back and some more sharpness, and get back some confidence he could be a real asset to us.

What I'd love to see is Fryatt justifying all the faith that's been shown in him for such a long time and for reasons I've almost forgotten and can no longer equate with the guy. :thumbup:

I don't like to see anyone fail but that doesn't stop it happening, unfortunately.

Archived