Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

Milan on East Mids News Tonight

No, you can watch the interview on LCW.

He said that 15 managers have phoned him, and he has 3/4 on the shortlist, that is very short. :dunno:

I'll come clean. The wife told me what he said. Clearly lost in translation. Sorry to offer misleading information. I'm off to bed now to give her a good talking to. :whistle:

I'll come clean. The wife told me what he said. Clearly lost in translation. Sorry to offer misleading information. I'm off to bed now to give her a good talking to. :whistle:

:worship: :worship: quality

I'm watching the World interview now, and he says he's hopeful to have appointed the new manager by the end of the month. :thumbup:

Of course... he once expressed hope he could take the club over before January, so we'll have to wait and see. ;)

Additionally, he's indicated that the hunt is already on for new players. He's mentioned potential targets to potential managers. The search is on for players that "any manager will accept" and so on. Basically, they're not sitting back - so he's saying.

He's not intending to go on holiday any time soon either, he doesn't feel the need (he's not tired). lol

Fascinating interview. :cool:

I'm watching the World interview now, and he says he's hopeful to have appointed the new manager by the end of the month. :thumbup:

Of course... he once expressed hope he could take the club over before January, so we'll have to wait and see. ;)

Additionally, he's indicated that the hunt is already on for new players. He's mentioned potential targets to potential managers. The search is on for players that "any manager will accept" and so on. Basically, they're not sitting back - so he's saying.

He's not intending to go on holiday any time soon either, he doesn't feel the need (he's not tired). lol

Fascinating interview. :cool:

Coleman it is then :whistle:

He has made some dodgy decisions in the past and i hope he doesn't here.

Well you could say at least he's made some decisions, on balance better than procrastinating.

End of May add credence to the 'a manager involved in the playoffs'

Do they come under failures then!

Coleman it is then :whistle:

To me it points towards it not being Coleman. He's out of work, we need a manager, so why wait until the end of the month. Luckily you can apply this principle to Hoddle, Megson, Worthington etc. Looks more like it's someone currently in work where there'll be a period of compensation discussions with his current employees.

Lots of talk of Tigana leaving his club at the end of the season....!

Lemond Towers

Busy Street

Birmingham

Dear Milan,

I would like to formally apply for the pseudo-vacancy of manager for Leicester City FC. I offer myself as (probably) the best candidate for the position.

It is my intention to appoint Thracian from FoxesTalk as my No.2 and between us we bring a knowledge of the game that is unrivalled from anywhere else. I have made a note of the thoughts of City fans ranging from BartonFox to dannyboy11 and have quite some player shopping list, let me tell you. Meanwhile my No.2 has detailed operational plans for the reserves and the youth team.

No doubt you will be interested to know what level of success I bring to the position? When I say to you that not only did I manage Warmington Primary School's footy team...but that we went an entire season undefeated...you will no doubt be impressed. If I go on to tell you that I have already played out many scenarios with prospective signings on FM07 you should be getting dead interested. Why? Because, with me at the helm, I have taken Leicester City to European Cup glory in three seasons. Fact!

I doubt very much that Paul Ince can claim that.

So, I pose you this simple question - do you want a full stadium every week and guaranteed success? Then appoint me to the job now. (If it all goes tits up we can sue SI Games because they don't state a disclaimer)

All the best and looking forward to hearing from you this afternoon,

Lemond

xxx

Thracians dumped you Lemond, he's applied for the number 1 spot!!

By the way I just got a phone call from Milan, he wants me in for an interview!!! :thumbup:

He just wants you for his gimp - you sig confused him.

Thracian is a fool if he thinks he can go it alone...and can now consider himself binned. I'm calling up joeb AND dannyboy.

That will put the cat among the bush, and with no birds in the hand we will bring home the fish. Oh yes.

I still wouldn't rule out any of the manager's that are out of work at present (Coleman, Hoddle, Newell, etc) just because he's said he hopes to have a new manager in by the end of the month. I think he understands how important it is that he takes his time in getting the right man.

Milan is heavily involved in signing players anyway, so it's not as if he's desperate to get a manager in to get cracking on signing players. He'll line those up himself for when the transfer window opens if he still hasn't got the manager he wants.

I think he's waiting to see the outcome of the premiership season and the play-offs. I wouldn't rule out him trying to tempt Paul Jewell here, i'm sure he was linked with the Pompey job a few seasons ago and Milan has gone on record to say he rates him. Likewise Lawrie Sanchez, but not sure we'd get him.

If he's holding out for Tigana and we get him, then i'll crap myself for charity.

He just wants you for his gimp - you sig confused him.

Thracian is a fool if he thinks he can go it alone...and can now consider himself binned. I'm calling up joeb AND dannyboy.

That will put the cat among the bush, and with no birds in the hand we will bring home the fish. Oh yes.

You could be right, he did say to wear a blue turban, as blue is his favourite colour, maybe he has a turban fetish......i'll have to iron my gimp suit!!!!

Joeb and dannyboy can't be anyworse then understudies such as Kelly!!

I hope the appointment is sooner rather than later. Im not too sure what "more time needed to make the right decision" has got to do with this one as every person has a CV and it shouldnt take too long to get on the phone to talk to people who have worked with each applicant for an opinion surely??! I hope the decision is made quickly because there are some decent Bosmans to be had!

I still wouldn't rule out any of the manager's that are out of work at present (Coleman, Hoddle, Newell, etc) just because he's said he hopes to have a new manager in by the end of the month. I think he understands how important it is that he takes his time in getting the right man.

What he said in the interview certainly didn't come across as "my number one target's kinda busy right now, so I'll have to wait..." ;)

He stressed that it's by far one of the most important decisions he will have to take as chairman, and he's not going to rush a decision.

To me it points towards it not being Coleman. He's out of work, we need a manager, so why wait until the end of the month. Luckily you can apply this principle to Hoddle, Megson, Worthington etc. Looks more like it's someone currently in work where there'll be a period of compensation discussions with his current employees.

Lots of talk of Tigana leaving his club at the end of the season....!

Here here. As I ahve said all along, lets appoint someone in a post instead of someone off the dole queue heap. Davies/Burley or Tigana ??

Obviously getting her own back from when you first met & promised her 15 inches, but when revealed proved to be 3 - 4 :D

Archived