Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Stephen Hughes

I'll believe it when I see it. There's no point rejoicing yet - this is all just speculation and he's been on the verge of leaving for months but nothing's happened. The sooner he goes the better.

Useless Tw*t! Let him rot in the reserves... just so long as he never gets a sniff of the first team i dont give a sh*t frankly. To be honest he's an idiot, the likes of Rab are near the end of their career and dont have anything to lose by hanging on for "grim death" to a plum contract for a year or two longer, but younger players like Hughes and Maybury are potentially wrecking their future prospects by hanging around at a club where their not wanted and are not going to get anything other than reserve team football.

100% Agree

Useless Tw*t! Let him rot in the reserves... just so long as he never gets a sniff of the first team i dont give a sh*t frankly. To be honest he's an idiot, the likes of Rab are near the end of their career and dont have anything to lose by hanging on for "grim death" to a plum contract for a year or two longer, but younger players like Hughes and Maybury are potentially wrecking their future prospects by hanging around at a club where their not wanted and are not going to get anything other than reserve team football.

Can't imagine the emerging kids who will mostly form the reserves team want em. A few like Hammond and Hume did their best and always fitted in well but some of the rest were worse than they were in the first team.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/alb..._midfielder.php

Albion track Leicester midfielder

By Andy Naylor

ASSISTANT manager Dean White has confirmed Albion's interest in transfer-listed Leicester midfielder Stephen Hughes.

White, speaking after training today, revealed: "We have spoken to Stephen. He is certainly one we are trying to bring in as soon as possible but that is an ongoing thing."

The Seagulls have not given up hope of landing Ipswich midfielder George O'Callaghan.

He initially rejected personal terms after the clubs agreed a potential £75,000 fee.

White and boss Dean Wilkins had talks with O'Callaghan yesterday. White said: "He liked what we had to say and decided he wanted to come. It was just a case then of agreeing the wages, which is obviously Dick's department (chairman Dick Knight).

"Things hit a bit of a hitch and we are still waiting. Hopefully it could still be resolved."

Albion are also contemplating re-signing Dean Bowditch on loan from Ipswich and one of three trialists, believed to be a French midfielder.

Another Ipswich target, Matt Richards, is less likely to sign. White said: "It would have to be a loan but I am not sure how keen he is to do it. He wants to stay in the Championship."

It's Brighton.

I know. I was merely listing some of the potential destination clubs with Albion in the name (considering a first, quick glance at that website gives little indication as to where the team is based).

Can't imagine why he would choose League 1 if he turned down the SPL. :dunno:

Because the SPL team in question is run by a complete lunatic who probably insisted on some ludicrous clauses, such as the requirement for the player to prance around in a pink ballet costume once a week. :ermm:

At least Brighton isn't quite that weird. :D

Can't imagine why he would choose League 1 if he turned down the SPL. :dunno:

Its about the same standard but better weather and night-life, especially if you like wearing trousers with a hole cut out where your ar$e is lol. Looking at Hughesies hair, I reckon he`ll love it down there lol

Archived