Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Richard Cresswell

If he's on a free transfer then he's possibly an ok squad player as his height is something we lack. But he's injury prone and was never a fans favourite down the Citeh. This is hopefully a rumour that has no substance.

If he's on a free transfer then he's possibly an ok squad player as his height is something we lack. But he's injury prone and was never a fans favourite down the Citeh. This is hopefully a rumour that has no substance.

He was awful the first time round.

Exactly. He's slightly improved and did once notch over 20 goals in a season for Preston, but i'd steer clear IMO.

He never really got much of a crack under Potato Traylor though to be fair!

His Stats for last few years:

Season Sts Gls

01/02 29 16

02/03 45 16

03/04 43 3

04/05 52 21

05/06 16 7

06/07 18 4

I think he would be worth a punt on a free.

He never really got much of a crack under Potato Traylor though to be fair!

His Stats for last few years:

Season Sts Gls

01/02 29 16

02/03 45 16

03/04 43 3

04/05 52 21

05/06 16 7

06/07 18 4

I think he would be worth a punt on a free.

That 2003/04 season was a beaut.

Does anybody else think that its pointless speculating what players we're gonna sign when the managers not even in place, surely he'll decide who he wants to sign??

agree with you load of balls all these were going to sign this that and the other,lets get a fooking manager in First :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

agree with you load of balls all these were going to sign this that and the other,lets get a fooking manager in First :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

If people don't comment on speculation we might aswell close the site for 3 months!!!!

Then what would Thrac do for shits and giggles baby?

Archived