Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Richard Cresswell

It's in the Sun today, says he's signing next week for £300k

You must be having a laugh?

I thought he was free?

So let's get this straight, we should be signing at least 6 players next week, three by maybe tomorrow? Please correct me if im wrong?

I thought he was free?

So let's get this straight, we should be signing at least 6 players next week, three by maybe tomorrow? Please correct me if im wrong?

He's not that good, I say hold Leeds to ransom and get him cheaper if we are going to get him. Being in admin means you have to accept crap offers for your 'better' players, plus the fact he could be one of the 4 leeds players who refused to defer their wages in which case they should be keen to get rid. Personally, I wouldn't want him here, a bid for Healy would be timely seeing we have some cash to spend and Leeds have to assett strip.

What an absolute joke, have the board really forgotton how wank he was for us before?

We need to be looking upwards not at a lazy talentless moaning willy puller from the worst side in the division last season.

What an absolute joke, have the board really forgotton how wank he was for us before?

We need to be looking upwards not at a lazy talentless moaning willy puller from the worst side in the division last season.

Couldn't agree more! He moaned none stop when he played us this year at the Walkers! Plus he was totally useless!

I thought he was free?

More like 50 going on all the paper talk.

If we all stopped moaning where would be the fun in life???? :thumbup:

Since when is moaning fun? :|

It's so old school.

Plus, there are more rewarding things in life.

Like watching Leicester City win games, for instance. :whistle:

Since when is moaning fun? :|

It's so old school.

Plus, there are more rewarding things in life.

Like watching Leicester City win games, for instance. :whistle:

Stop your moaning for gods sake!!! :cool:

I don't think he is the sort of player that we need. His goalscoring record isn't as good as some of the other names that have been mentioned. He's an average striker but if we want to move foward we need someone with more quality - someone who scores goals on a regular basis.

Erm cresswell........two words......fock off :unsure:

I don't mind a player having a second spell at LCFC if they were good during their previous tenure. However, although not quite terrible in the prem he was guff at best, he didn't cut the proverbial mustard and I wouldn't want him back even at this level

Archived