Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Frode Kippe

must team rebuilds begin with getting the defence sorted out, so i think it is fair to expect a few new defenders to be showing up...

as far as kippe is concerned, the report only suggests that we were considering kippe - what is significant is that the game being scouted was the top two, effectively man-u vs chelsea by norwegian standrds... hopefully, we were actually looking at andresen or helsted, the goal scorers, class players...

http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2007/06/10/503153.html

totally off topic, i did come across the best headline - EVER!!!

http://www.fxt.no/tippeligaen/viking/article1106575.ece

Indeed, but let's be realistic. Our club are apparently extatic at the capture of Cort :rolleyes:

Sæternes or Lange would do too, was impressed with them when they were at Brugge...

Any buoy can sea that he is wave-ring, we need to cast our net in order to land some bigger fish. Manderic needs to put his skate on if fins are going to improve around here.

All puns © All water/fish related FoxesTalk threads 2006

It certainly app-eels to me. You mussle'nt overdo it though...

Ayu! the man has no sole... wonder if he is a grunter. ide be koi on this signing.. just as long as he can plaice the ball in the back of the net...

ag. plaice already said... ah well *shrugs*

Any buoy can sea that he is wave-ring, we need to cast our net in order to land some bigger fish. Manderic needs to put his skate on if fins are going to improve around here.

All puns © All water/fish related FoxesTalk threads 2006

I don't agree. He oct o pus through with the deal as quickly as pos-sable.

Indeed, but let's be realistic. Our club are apparently extatic at the capture of Cort :rolleyes:

Sæternes or Lange would do too, was impressed with them when they were at Brugge...

yeah, but with the greatest respect to scandinavian football, there is a lot to be said for playing for an english team, so far as money/attendances/stadia/opportunity is concerned - although i understand brann is pretty good for supporters...

perhaps, ambitious, but.... ;)

yeah, but with the greatest respect to scandinavian football, there is a lot to be said for playing for an english team, so far as money/attendances/stadia/opportunity is concerned - although i understand brann is pretty good for supporters...

perhaps, ambitious, but.... ;)

I just believe Helstad and Andresen are destined for better clubs...

I just believe Helstad and Andresen are destined for better clubs...

scandanavian football, i believe, is probably the closest ( in style) to british football than most others around the world. a very good player from anywhere in there would find it easier to make the transformation to the champ.

from a thread on the message board from my former link:

Kippe er en klyse...

"Kippe er en klyse.. og occaen detter plutselig uten at noen har vært borti han. Det er de to spillerne i TL som er mest unfair nå som vidar riseth ikke spiller.."

something like....

kippe is arrogant and occaen goes down without anyone touching him... these are the two players in the TL that are the most unfair since vidar riseth doesn't play.

and

Kippe sa så arrogant som bare han kan før kampen at han likte å vinne i Bergen, og så kose seg over sure bergensere.. HAHA. Lurer på hvem som er sur nå? HEIA BRANN!!!!!

- hmm, i got stuck on this, but something about him, again, sounding arrogant when he said before the game that he would have really liked to win in bergen, which he didn't, yay brann!!

or something.

- any takers?

lillestrom did beat valerenga the other week, but they were really crap, one shot - one goal - boo! :( yet they are doing really well this season.

valerenga have a quality (based on what i've seen) left back - allen jepsen - who would be handy here, saw him beat three men in the box against lillestrom, but overshadowed nationally by j.a.riise and gamst.

scandanavian football, i believe, is probably the closest ( in style) to british football than most others around the world. a very good player from anywhere in there would find it easier to make the transformation to the champ.

there have been more norwegian players in the prem than french or italians, but, as shen says, the real quality is probably destined for better than lcfc - but that's not to say there isn't a rich vein of talent to tap into, same with eastern europe...

valerenga have a quality (based on what i've seen) left back - allen jepsen - who would be handy here, saw him beat three men in the box against lillestrom, but overshadowed nationally by j.a.riise and gamst.

Allan K. Jepsen is Danish :thumbup: and incidentally came from AaB. He played quite a few years alongside Jimmy Nielsen. He's a decent left back, but the fact he doesn't even make the Danish NT when we only have one single recognised left back in the whole team says something. Or maybe Morten Olsen simply doesn't rate the Norwegian league :dunno::rolleyes:

Archived