Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Frode Kippe

Struggling now with the fish puns.

Hit a bit of a brick whale really.

Cod!! There are so many red herrings on the transfer front, you don't know which to believe!! :dunno:

Sorry, that was a poor effort! So poor it's actually made me feel quite eel.... :sick:

:smile:

I can't follow that, mine would just be crappie (I'm hanging in there)

Maybe he's trying to decide which will be the best club for him to move to? There are many things to take into consideration besides the football!

In which case, he might be stuck between a rock and a hard plaice!!!

You set 'em up and i'll knock 'em in!! :thumbup:

Why do I feel the need to move this topic to General Chat and start a new topic about the player? :ermm::P

How are his footballing abilities? Cod-like or carp?

Dyslexics rule KOI! :thumbup:

(The author meant no harm or disrespect to Dyslexic members with the above comment)

I'm perched on the fence one guys. Not sure I like the luck of his mullet.

These rumours are a load of crab anyway.

I'm sick of us being linked with defenders...we need a midfielder with a bit of mussel.

But who knows? This bloke might just be the pearl in the oyster we have been looking for, and hey, the asking price is only a few squid.

I've decided that the prospect of Kippe joining tickles my fish. I want us to sign him. Fast.

It doesn't matter if he's perched on the bench or plaiced in the starting line-up, he's a player I want in our squad.

After all, our defence needs shoring up quite significantly. They do say that you should build from the back, and what better bass to build from than Kippe?

I think he's got a good chance with the crowds - judging by the positivity in this thread. No chance of him being savaged by the Sharks that Leicester fans can be.

I for one, hopes he joins and becomes the heart and sole of the team.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived