Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Frode Kippe

McAuley, Kenton, Kisnorbo, N Gotty.

I can understand what you're saying, I'd just rather see us in the market for some midfielders.

Allen wanted to keep McCarthy which suggests to me he wants another centre back in his squad.

We've been linked with plenty of midfielders, don't worry we will be signing a few, remember we've recieved more in transfere fees then we've spent at the minute.

kisnorbo is away on international duty now so he wont be able to sort anything out until he gets back. i feel he will stay and that we want 4 cb's. we would be in a mess if 1 was injured n then the over got suspended!

i have also just thought, what if martin allen wants to play 3-5-2 we would need at least 5 centre backs for that imo!!! :thumbup::whistle:

I got that feeling reading the article. People have said to me that Derby are sniffing around. Can't see Mlan going out and getting Kippe without knowing he needed to replace someone.

But didn't the OS say that they did everything to try and keep Paddy Mc? if so, then they woudl need to replace him.

But didn't the OS say that they did everything to try and keep Paddy Mc? if so, then they woudl need to replace him.

Well yes, I was mainly referring to the fact that I think Kisnorbo could be on his way out though. But I can see what you're saying.

must team rebuilds begin with getting the defence sorted out, so i think it is fair to expect a few new defenders to be showing up...

as far as kippe is concerned, the report only suggests that we were considering kippe - what is significant is that the game being scouted was the top two, effectively man-u vs chelsea by norwegian standrds... hopefully, we were actually looking at andresen or helsted, the goal scorers, class players...

http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2007/06/10/503153.html

totally off topic, i did come across the best headline - EVER!!!

http://www.fxt.no/tippeligaen/viking/article1106575.ece

I thought he was a Fin when I first heard his name.

But yes, it does sound like someone's just spawned this out of thin air.

I've haddock-nough of these incessant rumours.

im tired of all this.. i think i need a kippe..

Following that line, is the Fried Kipper the sort we should be trawling for right now? Even if the bait's right the net return on a 29-year-old defensive gaffer in money or success might not be enough to tip the scales in his favour.

I'd rather hook a young Gullit. That'd be a reel coup and might help stop us drifiting onto the Dogger Bank and have us cheering instead from the Good-Win Stands. I'll get me coat. :D:whistle:

lol:worship: Do you know what the article is about?

Apparently Uwe Rösler (fromer Man City player) said that to the opposing manager in the player tunnel before the game. It apparently caused a stir on the opposing staff and they complained after the game.

Archived