Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

The FULL Kit !

i wanted a return to blue shorts, it seems milan sitting there with his hearing aid actually worked.

on a more serious note it is a nice retro kit, however the socks are slightly offf.....

On some of the other pictures, the socks suddenly fit the rest of the kit, though:

0,,10274~3297921,00.jpg

It looks quite neat.

Would like to know what the back will look like (individual printing-wise).

I think this look quite sets us apart from the other championship teams. It reminds me of Man Utd's 06/07 shirt a LOT, even down to the badge being in a shield, and look what that brought them! Not to say good shirt = success, however i do think a nice retro shirt makes us look slightly more classy than yoru coventrys, prestons and colchesters.

I've never liked us in all blue, white shorts/socks seems to look much better IMO. At least the shirt is better than all the various prototypes we'd seen previously, I'm still not feeling it though.

Away shirt :thumbup:

I'm with Futters: it looks tacky, cheap and nasty...but not like the bird who looks tacky, cheap and nasty.

She looks tacky, cheap and nasty in a good way.

I'm not tempted by the kit one bit.

On some of the other pictures, the socks suddenly fit the rest of the kit, though:

0,,10274~3297921,00.jpg

It looks quite neat.

Would like to know what the back will look like (individual printing-wise).

Yeah right! you just want to see Simone's butt in shorts.

Talking of shorts did they give the lad three sizes too big? They look massive on him.

Archived