Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

The FULL Kit !

I like the kit...and the girl! What I would like to know is...why does the white shoulder stripe on the girls shirt not go as far as the white shoulder stipe on the boys????????????????

The shoulder stripe ends when the body section meets the arm section. Men naturally have broader shoulders so it is larger, however the model does not have very broad shoulders so it goes slightly down his arm.

The shoulder stripe ends when the body section meets the arm section. Men naturally have broader shoulders so it is larger, however the model does not have very broad shoulders so it goes slightly down his arm.

No..I don't think that really stacks up!

I like the kit...and the girl! What I would like to know is...why does the white shoulder stripe on the girls shirt not go as far as the white shoulder stipe on the boys????????????????

on the shoulders the white stripe is long on one side and the other short,and on the shorts is the same, white all the way down on 1 side and only a bit on the other. its nice ill be buying it,

To be fair i'll buy it at the start of tis season 'cause its got a 2 year life span instead of going to games in last years shirt in the safe knowledge that 3 to 4 months down the line the'll start selling the current one at half price.Well done Mandy and Go Spongebob!

Looks pretty good to me. I prefer our current one and I'm not keen on the asymmetry but it's buyable. I'll be waiting to see what the away kit looks like though.

Can't believe that Simone won, there was a far fitter one with black hair who would have looked HOT in that shirt, but I forget her name.

The white shirt is not the away kit - I would have thought that the lack of a sponsor name would have given it away, plus the fact the it has been mentioned several times that we can't have a white away kit because of it potentially clashing. Which is why the last one was rarely used

. :dunno: I think it's just a training/warm up bit of kit.

...because, of course, the away strip is going to be *drum roll* RED. :cool:

I keep telling everyone but no one listens. :angry:

:whistle:

Have you seen it?

Archived