Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hoooom

Milan expects us to be in top six

No idea why people think Southampton will be up there, they are in alot of debt, their best players are being sold, and we are heavily linked with one of their star players. Realistically i think we will finish in the top 12.

I can't get optimistic about next season until we sign some goal scorers. Without any, we'll struggle to get anywhere near the top half of the table.

True, but for me the importance lies more with creativity in midfield, although our strikers are by far from the best in this division I'm sure they would score many more with the likes of rumour players such as Clemence and Hendrie behind them.

So, Millan expects City to make the top six next season from todays Leicester Mercury Q and A.

Do you think we will make the top 6 and if so where.

Who will be the top six if we are not heres mine.

1st Charlton

2nd West Brom

3rd Wolves

4th Southampton

5th Leicester City

6th Sheff Utd

this could be a tad ambitious but heres hoping.

would they have expected it at derby last year? no way

a top half finish at least but pushing for the edge of the play offs is reasonable. an actual play off place? get in theree.p%20party.jpg

this could be a tad ambitious but heres hoping.

would they have expected it at derby last year? no way

a top half finish at least but pushing for the edge of the play offs is reasonable. an actual play off place? get in theree.p%20party.jpg

I actually expected Derby to get in the play-offs last year, who knows there maybe be people out there predicting we will get into the play-offs.

Let's be realistic about this, we have bought in seven new players, more still to come.

We all know it takes time for a team to gel together.

No doubt in the early games MA will be trying out different combiations to establish the best line up.

Not expecting us to work wonders in the first half of the season, expect probably more transfer activity in January.

Hopefully then begin to make an impact on the league.

Personally think will probably finish @ 10th.

i still believe we can make the top six.

Sunderland did it last year with 0 points from the first 5 games and their new players clearly managed to gel.

Im hoping for a play off finish and i can't even rule out the possibility of an automatic promotion especially if we sign Stephen Clemence and Saganowski.

We could do with a great winger who can cross the ball like Steve Guppy, i think we should try to sign Danny Murphy and if not have a go at Shaun Wright Phillips

Sunderland did it last year with 0 points from the first 5 games and their new players clearly managed to gel.

Im hoping for a play off finish and i can't even rule out the possibility of an automatic promotion especially if we sign Stephen Clemence and Saganowski.

We could do with a great winger who can cross the ball like Steve Guppy, i think we should try to sign Danny Murphy and if not have a go at Shaun Wright Phillips

:blink: There will be at least 10 prem clubs that would take him, if not more.

:blink: You're having a laugh, right?

with the players signed so far we'll be lucky to avoid relagation, Burnley have got 10m to spend for god sake and buying better players. Our next 5 signings need to be of a better standard if we stand any chance at all.

with the players signed so far we'll be lucky to avoid relagation, Burnley have got 10m to spend for god sake and buying better players. Our next 5 signings need to be of a better standard if we stand any chance at all.

whats with all the negative Vibes,lets just wait and see,Money dont all'ways bring you success,

Just look at Leeds haha

Relegated!

No chance.

We didn't go down last year with awful players like Hammond, Low and Maybury.

Now we have much better players like Cort, Kishishev and N gotty also Chambers and Sergio could be pretty good or poor like Momo but its worth a try for pretty much free.

We have better players, a manager with passion who actually cares and Millan and i know we haven't spent any money on transfers yet but im sure we will and really its the wages that cost not transfers.

I dont think we would have signed players like n gotty, cort, kishishev, chambers, nielsen last year as we wouldn't even be able to afford the wages. You have got to be more optimistic this year and we do have a serious chance for promotion.

I mean we haven't won our first league game of the season for years but we play one of the worst sides in the league Blackpool at home this time so maybe we will win that easily 3-0 and then go on and actually stick a couple of points or just inside the playoffs throughout the season. Unlike previous years when we have got to within 4 or 5 points of the play offs and then gone on a losing streak.

Relegated!

No chance.

We didn't go down last year with awful players like Hammond, Low and Maybury.

Now we have much better players like Cort, Kishishev and N gotty also Chambers and Sergio could be pretty good or poor like Momo but its worth a try for pretty much free.

We have better players, a manager with passion who actually cares and Millan and i know we haven't spent any money on transfers yet but im sure we will and really its the wages that cost not transfers.

I dont think we would have signed players like n gotty, cort, kishishev, chambers, nielsen last year as we wouldn't even be able to afford the wages. You have got to be more optimistic this year and we do have a serious chance for promotion.

I mean we haven't won our first league game of the season for years but we play one of the worst sides in the league Blackpool at home this time so maybe we will win that easily 3-0 and then go on and actually stick a couple of points or just inside the playoffs throughout the season. Unlike previous years when we have got to within 4 or 5 points of the play offs and then gone on a losing streak.

If it were that easy...Last Season Leeds, Southend and Luton were the worst teams in the league

At home against them:

We drew with Leeds and Luton

And narrowly beat Southend

The year before Crewe, Millwall and Brighton were the worst three teams in the league

At home against them:

We drew with Crewe

We drew with Millwall

We drew with Brighton

We dont tend to beat the worst teams in the league at home, so assuming it will be an easy win is a bit hopeful

hey stevo, where do you think city will finish this season?

I see us finishing 9th, play-offs maybe be a bit of a stretch, however if we were to get a few quality players in such as Hendrie, Clemence and Saganowski, who knows what we could do.

we have good players this year and will easily beat Blackpool.

i agree we should beat them...but this league is a lot closer than 'we will easily beat them'.

Think easy victories are a thing of the past

how come

There's not really such thing as an 'easy win' in this division. The league is just so unpredicatble. There's obviously games that are expected to be easier than others but that still doesn't make them dead cert wins like in the Premiership.

I would expect us to beat Blackpool but at the same time, this league is just so unpredictable :dunno:

Archived