Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

"almost" signings

so much must go on behind the scenes we dont know about regarding transfers.

anyone know of any good/ or bad players that have been close to signing that have fell through.

Thierry Henry....honest! :whistle:

Didn't Wankface have a choice between Ade Akinbiyi and Eidur Gudjohnsen? Ouch.

(Not sure if that was the case, or whether it was just that Gudjohnsen was going for that price at the time, but I've seen it mentioned before)

(Not sure if that was the case, or whether it was just that Gudjohnsen was going for that price at the time, but I've seen it mentioned before)

Well in hindsight, i know which one i'd of gone for :P

The press reported during O'Neill's time that we had actually signed Andy Booth from Sheffield Wednesday and Chris Armstrong from Tottenham, both for around £3million - at different points during the 1999/00 season. Dunno how close we were to signing either of them in reality though.

freddie kanoute went to west ham for circa£5m at the time Wankface bought Ade Missalot Akenbiyi.

at the end of the day its ll if's and but's "if my auntie had balls would that make her my uncle?"

freddie kanoute went to west ham for circa£5m at the time Wankface bought Ade Missalot Akenbiyi.

at the end of the day its ll if's and but's "if my auntie had balls would that make her my uncle?"

If your auntie had balls she would be a hermaphrodite or trans gender.

Archived