Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Lack of football syndrome.

The first few weeks after the season ended I was quite happy to have alot more money than usual, and to have a break from bitter dissapointment every Saturday with no sign of LOFS setting in. However now, I've got it really badly now. Life without football is not the same.

Role on the start of the season.

Now now, there's no need to be like that. The Copa America is on now. And now there's only a few weeks until our first match.

Now cheer up.

EDIT: damn you edited your post. Mine is even less funny now.

Now now, there's no need to be like that. The Copa America is on now. And now there's only a few weeks until our first match.

Now cheer up.

EDIT: damn you edited your post. Mine is even less funny now.

I wasn't going to leave it like that now, was I?

The first few weeks after the season ended I was quite happy to have alot more money than usual, and to have a break from bitter dissapointment every Saturday with no sign of LOFS setting in. However now, I've got it really badly now. Life without football is not the same.

Role on the start of the season.

But we're shit and showing no signs of buying any 11 year olds, what's there to look forward to?

Who's going to be interested in talking about the 'paraguay v uruguay' game in the pub on a saturday night??

its not the same

Seeing as Paraguay are in Group C and Uruguay are in Group A it will be a marvel of South American football if they play each other on Saturday...and one that will be marvelled at by everyone down the pub. Wiki :thumbup:

As i've said in another section. Today is the first day i've got really pissed off with the lack of footballing activity at Leicester. The Saganowski news has hit me hard, not that I honestly thought we'd ever get him. Just starting to have doubts about us having a chance of the top 6 this season.

Our attacking line up looks dreadful at the minute. I need Mandaric and Allen to make me look a mug and sign some impressive flair players.

As i've said in another section. Today is the first day i've got really pissed off with the lack of footballing activity at Leicester. The Saganowski news has hit me hard, not that I honestly thought we'd ever get him. Just starting to have doubts about us having a chance of the top 6 this season.

Our attacking line up looks dreadful at the minute. I need Mandaric and Allen to make me look a mug and sign some impressive flair players.

Don’t worry, hold on in there! You need to be strong…together we can all pull through these dark times

Enjoy it while you can...When i think back to cold december evenings leaving Block L1 after another shite display,having to walk to the car whilst freezing cold,getting text messages from your 'so called mates' and then having to spend the rest of the weekend with the missus constantly asking 'Is it worth it? or 'Why not support a decent team like chelsea" (bless her...i think its quite cute of her in a way!!!)...no i don't miss it at all!!!

Im missing it all sooo much to be honest. Its boring without it. And my poor car feels useless just sittin there not travelling milions of miles every week.

Cant wait for the season to start, dont care how disappointed i come away feeling, i miss the emotions that football gives me.

Im missing it all sooo much to be honest. Its boring without it. And my poor car feels useless just sittin there not travelling milions of miles every week.

Cant wait for the season to start, dont care how disappointed i come away feeling, i miss the emotions that football gives me.

You just want to sit between KM and Fez... and hey, who wouldn't!

Yeah, I miss...

...the 4-1 shitefest against Wolves, the 3-0 pounding at Plymouth, the 3-1 reverse at home to QPR, Jason Jarrett turning as quick as the QE2, Elvis Hammond conspiring to miss from 3 yards, Paddy McCarthy enacting wrestling moves on opposing strikers, Stephen Hughes running around like a fanneh, Mike Stowell barking incessantly on the touchline, Rob Kelly's inspiring pre and post match interviews, killing my liver, Football.

If MM is going to get the top six finish he wants then more will have to be done. ;):thumbup:

Enjoy it while you can...When i think back to cold december evenings leaving Block L1 after another shite display,having to walk to the car whilst freezing cold,getting text messages from your 'so called mates' and then having to spend the rest of the weekend with the missus constantly asking 'Is it worth it? or 'Why not support a decent team like chelsea" (bless her...i think its quite cute of her in a way!!!)...no i don't miss it at all!!!

:eek: That's anything but 'cute'... that's just, erm, sad. :o

Yeah, I miss...

...the 4-1 shitefest against Wolves, the 3-0 pounding at Plymouth, the 3-1 reverse at home to QPR, Jason Jarrett turning as quick as the QE2, Elvis Hammond conspiring to miss from 3 yards, Paddy McCarthy enacting wrestling moves on opposing strikers, Stephen Hughes running around like a fanneh, Mike Stowell barking incessantly on the touchline, Rob Kelly's inspiring pre and post match interviews, killing my liver, Football.

I don't need football for that. :ph34r:

:eek: That's anything but 'cute'... that's just, erm, sad. :o

NO its not sad! The fact that she doesn't really appreciate how fans support their chosen clubs, or more importantly care is CUTE! :angry:

sorry to rub it in, but we are currently mid season ish in norway, with weekly games televised on national tv and most games available somewhere on cable... they even show the odd live womens games...

a lovely way to spend the summer, thank you...

:D

NO its not sad! The fact that she doesn't really appreciate how fans support their chosen clubs, or more importantly care is CUTE! :angry:

:unsure: Hmm, if you say so. :thumbup:

Archived