Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

LCFC

If you are not seeing the things that it is that the American Devils are doing then it must be the case that you are a, I think this is how it translates into English, a steaming urine covered pile of camel vagina scabs.

lol lol :worship:

i never recycle its a load of crap i pay my tax's so they take away my rubbish and see if they can be bothered to sort it all out ! i don't see if were the least out of the big country's contributers to global warming we should worry i don't see America doing much.

I thought you were still at school?

PS it's taxes

i never recycle its a load of crap i pay my tax's so they take away my rubbish and see if they can be bothered to sort it all out ! i don't see if were the least out of the big country's contributers to global warming we should worry i don't see America doing much.

The clue to global warming is in it's name.

G.L.O.B.A.L = GLOBAL.

It is not just us and it's not just above the US in case you were about to make another dumbass statement..

People increasingly don't give a shit. I'm one of them.

I'm all for stuff thats relatively simple, like those funny lightbulbs that take about half an hour to get up to proper brightness, but there's really little point.

I agree, I actually could not care less what happens to the planet. I mean we will all be dead! I know this isn't the best view to have & I wish I cared about "saving the planet" but I just don't . :thumbup: & those lightbulbs are just annoying! lol

It has everything to do with us, you ignorant little tw@t!

Now I don't profess to either know the answers to it, nor is my household doing all we can to go green.

But..at the end of the day, this is the only fecking planet we have found (so far) that we can all live on.

Therefore, if we can't live here - we die!

It's not this generation that may suffer, nor possibly the next, but at some point, a relative of yours (assuming you're allowed to breed or indeed, know how) will suffer.

Try learning something and you might not come across to people as the dickwad you seem to be right now.

Some very decent points. :thumbup:

Unfortunately it seems we have a very blase attitude towards it all..."i'm alright so i couldn't give a fcuk"

I think the older people get,when they have kids etc...they might start caring abit more about what the future holds for their kids :dunno:

To add to this interesting debate, maybe the planet is going into a warm cycle? Yeah we dont help it with all the immisions, but c'mon did the dinosaurs create an ice age with there jumbo jets and burning of fossil fuels?

I am not saying we are helping this warming cycle but to me its inevitible, we are afterall just coming out of an ice age..

I see what the government and others are doing to "highlight" this "issue" is just to divert from other important, real issues such as Iraq.

I will now put on my tin hat :eek:

Yeah you are right about the 'cycles'

Its just that we will end up with a warm cycle lasting 3-400 years(for example) and an ice age of 1 year!!!! :dunno:

How can people ask if City has got a green policy? How many other companies have planted a load of greenery in the middle of their building? OK it not the rain forest but its gotta help a bit. I take my hat of to you City may other companies follow your excellent example. :worship:

God and I thought I was mentally 5 years behind my biological age :rolleyes:

I have always thought that.

About me, I mean. Not you.

And it's wierd that ones mental age vs biological age increases per pint! I get younger, mentally, with each and every one.

Problem:

Global warming = too much CO2. Fact.

CO2 comes from breathing out. Fact.

Answer: Kill more humans.

Problem solved.

Fact.

Along with volcanoes and many, many other natural places in the world / things.

• 2 weeks later...

Is FIAB still interested in acting on this issue? I've just been to Ipswich OS (in relation to Miller transfer) and they got a substantial donation for their efforts from some company.

I can think of 2 ways of creating 'lecky' one being a water mill from the rive adjoining the stadia and the other being a turbine!!

It's a nice idea, but it's doubtful that any meaningful energy could be generated from the river.

There are other options though.

Yes, that's right, we shouldn't do anything until the bigger boys do anything.

And people do stand there at a conveyor belt sorting out recycling rubbish, so if people "can be bothered to sort it all out" it renders your futile argument obsolete.

Go huff a dong bitch.

On a serious note,the Club did say they do as much recycling as they possibly can and will look into more ways of being greener.

I.E changing to more energysaving bulbs etc...

Will post when they let me know :thumbup:

For everything you recycle, I drive an extra mile.

For every energy saving lightbulb you use, I leave a light on for no reason.

For every tap you turn off whilst brushing your teeth, I run 10 taps faster.

Etc.

Your wallet that resistant eh? On a serious note, please agree with me and/or FIAB even if he has the aura of Norris from 'Porridge'. I'm not saying that the floods you have over in Britain are the fault of GW but down in this low lying island of ours, that molten glacier means quite a lot. Btw for the geeky MTV lovers- Isle of MTV is in Malta.

The likes of USA, China and India are the countries that need to be targeted. Until their factories cut down and the yanks get out of their V8's and into nissan micras (funny) there is little point in turning your TV off standby - it would be like trying to find a needle in space not a haystack.

You can bet that this is all warming up so they the govt can bring in another load of stealth taxes - but they will then do it "because they want to save the planet". It is all a load of bollocks when they have just ordered two of the largest aircraft carriers ever and are about to blow billions on replacing trident - neither of which are environmentally friendly.

Too many people have fell for this crap and when you challenge them they think you are evil because you dont care about the planet. Dont get me wrong I do care but you could target bigger demons than the common man. :frusty:

Archived